Sign in to follow this  
Jose_Gee

Hey Guys!

It's been a while since I've logged in. I'm the main provider at home and unfortunately I've had a rough time this past month. Out of curiosity I'd like to catch up with everyone I use to chap it up with here with. How's everyones cases? Unfortunately for me I have not yet been approved. March 4th was 6 months since they received my application, I called and they asked me to wait 2 more weeks. While speaking to him I asked and made sure that I didn't have a Request For Evidence on my case. Again, unfortunately I got no answer in that time frame. After speaking to someone over the phone they told me that I was eligible to put in a service request since it had been past the 6 months. This was done last Monday, March 18. They told me that I would have a response in 15 days. Hopefully I get something this week. Anyone else going through something like this? Anyone over the 6 months going through a different proccess? Still hoping for the best though! Hope to hear everyones expiriences. Best of luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Good luck to you and you should hear something by April 7th which is 15 business days...if not you should call again and request to speak to a level 2 officer, that's what I'd do..

Hi. I did a request since its been more than 6months and they just gave me a generic answer. So frustrating ...

Thank you! And yea, I'll definitely do that.

Good luck to you and you should hear something by April 7th which is 15 business days...if not you should call again and request to speak to a level 2 officer, that's what I'd do..

When did you do your Service Request if I may ask? Have you received an answer?

Hi. I did a request since its been more than 6months and they just gave me a generic answer. So frustrating ...

I am in the same boat as the both of you. I have done everything I could possibly think of and all they keep telling me is to wait and there are some representatives that say I should hear something by a certain date and I don't hear anything. Tomorrow will be seven months that I have been waiting :(

Unfortunately they will be giving you the run around because cases are piling up becasue so many people have been applying. I'd still insist by calling the USCIS after my 6 month wait..

I did the request around the 6th of this month and I heard from then on the 19th.

This was their response:

The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry. This notice acknowledges receipt of your status inquiry concerning your pending Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. We recognize your interest in a final review of your case and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. The California Service Center is committed to processing this workload, and will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in an expeditious fashion as soon as available under our resource constraints.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I'm going to wait it out till April 7th to see if I get an answer, if I dont have one by then I'll make another call and make sure to speak to a higher level officer.

Unfortunately they will be giving you the run around because cases are piling up becasue so many people have been applying. I'd still insist by calling the USCIS after my 6 month wait..

Strange how our applications seem to be taking this long. I feel like the way the approached this process was so unorganized. But still, it's a great opportunity that's been given to us. We can't get too picky lol. Patience is key.

I am in the same boat as the both of you. I have done everything I could possibly think of and all they keep telling me is to wait and there are some representatives that say I should hear something by a certain date and I don't hear anything. Tomorrow will be seven months that I have been waiting :(

What I find odd about your situation is you sent your application only 10 days after I sent mine in..you should have been approved a while ago..maybe you should call them every day until they give you an answer..

Honestly, I'm worried about my case at this point. Even though I meet all the requirements. I have no criminal record, I sent A LOT of evedince. At least one thing for every month that they asked and a little bit of everything that they recommend I send.

What I find odd about your situation is you sent your application only 10 days after I sent mine in..you should have been approved a while ago..maybe you should call them every day until they give you an answer..