Sign in to follow this  
christmastree77

Approved!!! Case Transfer From Vermont To Nebraska!!!!

I'm literally pooping on myself right now. I went to check my case status and it said "Card/Document Production"!! They just updated it today!! When I saw that, I literally got on the floor and did a backwards somersault. Not kidding. I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!! Just gotta wait for the card and letters now! Yay! While waiting for this, I always remembered something that someone said on this forum: "God doesn't start something without finishing it" and it was hard to be patient, but it truly does pay off in the end and you appreciate it so much more. I also just want to say thank you to this forum for providing all the support and information :)

I'm literally pooping on myself right now. I went to check my case status and it said "Card/Document Production"!! They just updated it today!! When I saw that, I literally got on the floor and did a backwards somersault. Not kidding. I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!! Just gotta wait for the card and letters now! Yay! While waiting for this, I always remembered something that someone said on this forum: "God doesn't start something without finishing it" and it was hard to be patient, but it truly does pay off in the end and you appreciate it so much more. I also just want to say thank you to this forum for providing all the support and information :)

congrats!!

C'mon Vermont keep them coming

CONGRATULATIONS :) btw, how did you find out that they moved your case?

Thank you!! They send you a letter when they move your case and you can also find out if you check your case status online, although when you check it online, it doesn't tell you where they move it to, but it tells you the date of when they when moved it. The letter actually tells you where they moved it to :)