diegosays

Case Status Online Vs. Mailbox

Hello all, I am new on this forum. I have been waiting close to 7 months already. I mailed in my application in late August, just two weeks after the start date of August 15. My question is, for those that check your case status online and have gotten approved already, did it change to a 'Decision' bubble online first and then you go the letter by mail or the other way around?

I am guessing it would be changed online first about a decision and days later you would get the official letter?

Who else has been waiting 6+ months and in what state are you in? I am in NC and my paperwork is in Vermont.

I am still waiting diego. i just hit seven months yesterday. I sent my application around the same time you did in august. My application is being processed in California.

I sent mine in late september. Im still wating i called today and they told me it could be up to 9 months. :/ but just last month when i called they told me wait til you hit the 6 month period. I hope get it soon. Im in ohio and it got sent to nebraska