Sign in to follow this  
Gino10

Approved Unexpectedly!!

thank you girls!! yes i had set my mind into thinking that the reason i had not being approved was because it was not my time and perhaps i was not ready for that 360 degrees change... Time, destiny and something really divine work in a very mysterious way!!!

Congratulations! :)

Its a great feeling isn't? ...the feeling that I had when I found out I've been approved I felt untouchable, literally!

I just wanted to run through the walls... :D

Congrats I am very happy for you! :) it really does bring good hope for me that they will approve me soon. I've been waiting for a while now as well.

I am speechless, cant say anything else than just i got approved! waiting for more than six months finally paid off.... Dont lose hope boys and girls....Recuerden que la fe mueve montanas!!!

Congrats. Man make the best of it. How did u received ur notice ,did u check your status online o received a txt

i received the notices through texts first, few minutes later i got three emails...@laste31 yes i did service request about little over a month ago...I actually did another service request last week on good friday. I dont think the last request was even received....Good luck to all of you!!! tengan fe!

Oh ok cuz I did a service request and was supposed to receive it last Tuesday but I haven't received anything :(

Oh ok cuz I did a service request and was supposed to receive it last Tuesday but I haven't received anything :(

give it sometimes, if you dont get any answers after three weeks of your service request, id suggest you to do another service request....it wont hurt! :)

Gino what is you timeline? When did you send your application?

uscis received my application on sept 21, 2012

walked in bios oct 26

california immigration office

did service request on Feb 28

and infopass on feb 29

got a keep waiting letter response a week or two weeks later

got my approval text and emails April 1st around between 6pm and 11pm at nite...

Happy now!

By the way i got NO RFE :)

what is a service request?

service request:

is when--through a USCIS representative on the phone-- you send a letter requesting the status of your case

you do that when your employment authorization hasnt been approved in a matter of 90 days from that time your application has been received by USCIS

the question is whether it helps or not; well deff doesnt hurt to do it. i consider it as a wake up call for the office where your case is being processed...

I strongly suggest it to everyone here. I did it two times... :) good luck!

@Gino10...I called and tried making a service request but they said they weren't able to because the processing times for the DACA applications have dramatically delayed because of the numerous applications being sent in. GRRR!!! :( It's been more than 150 days now...lol