Sign in to follow this  
JEFF

Are You Transferred To Neb?

i got transferred to Nebka from Vermnt on the 26 of march! who else is in the same page as me

i got transferred on march 27th. Ive noticed some people who were transferred in february were approved about a month later. Maybe theyve put slight priority on the transfer cases.

I got transferred there from VT and about a month after I got someone to review my case. They did it very fast after that, I was approved like 6 weeks after my case was sent to nebraska.

I got transferred there from VT and about a month after I got someone to review my case. They did it very fast after that, I was approved like 6 weeks after my case was sent to nebraska.

thats really great, congrats. do you know anyone else who was transferred to nebraska?

There was a whole thread dedicated to people who got tranfered to Nebraska...it might be hard to find here, but it was around when they first started tranferring peope, I did know some people, but just from the thread. Some of them might have been approved already, I think they might be doing the October applicants now, because the people from the thread were like me, applied in Oct and got tranferred to some other less busy center.

thats really great, congrats. do you know anyone else who was transferred to nebraska?

Nebraska is pretty fast, I've seen a lot of approvals from Nebraska in these past 2 weeks and most of them were from cases that were transferred from Vermont to Nebraska I think most of them were October people don't remember, but you can check out their timelines if you want http://www.facebook.com/groups/DACADREAMERS/

I was sent to Nebraska when I first applied and at the beginning CA was the fastest and then I believe, in my humble opinion, Nebraska is pretty decent in working quickly..good luck everyone..

mines transferred to Nebraska on feb 22 an am still waiting

app sent oct 19, bios nov 5 and still nothing