A month and 10 days after I received the notice that my case had been transferred from Vermont to Nebraska, I finally got my letter of approval! The whole day I've been thinking of what the next steps are, and I couldn't be happier! My brother and cousin both received their card within a week of their approval so i'm looking forward to mine being in the mail by the end of the week. It kinda feels like you get a restart on life after high school and I'm super excited to build credit, get a car, go to school and get my shit together :PI've been driving without a licence for sooooo long, i completely forgot about the test i am going to have to take, so before I get my card in the mail, i am completely focusing on studying on the driving handbook and looking at different credit cards I can apply for. To those waiting still, I can only say, hang in there, we have been waiting for years and years and the approval is just out of reach, i feel tremendously lucky and I can only hope many of you get the feeling of the start of something new, we have worked and wished hard for this, and I promise you, this feeling that I feel is way worth it, and i would do it all over again. Good luck and best wishes to all of you!

Congrats!! Get ready because it all comes at you quick, you get your SS, ID/DL, start looking for a job..it all seems surreal..but its all worth everything we've waited for..Good luck.