Sign in to follow this  
Juan1414

Does Doing A Service Request Really Works?

I have a question on March 26th I speak with a level 2 officer at USCIS about a respond for my RFE that they received in January 25th. Since the 60 day deadline was up, he told me I should have a respond by April 10th, but I don't know if he put a service request, Do you guys think I should call back n put a request & does it work in any kind of way ?

what did you say to speak to a level 2 rep. Everytime I call they won't let me speak to them.

what did you say to speak to a level 2 rep. Everytime I call they won't let me speak to them.

If u have not exceeded the time they won't let u

I just ask them if I could speak to a level 2 officer, and they right away transfer me to them.

And yes ! Call again ... !

@taramo35

But does doing a service request work in any kind of way o should I just wait till April 10th for a respond like the level 2 officer told me too?

I personally think service request don't work I did one about a month ago and I'm still waiting.

Damm really so there's no need for me to do one then huh? I think I will just wait till April 10th for a respond like

The level 2 officer told me too. If by that day I don't get no respond then I will call them back

Damm really so there's no need for me to do one then huh? I think I will just wait till April 10th for a respond like

The level 2 officer told me too. If by that day I don't get no respond then I will call them back

Yeah you should that. But there probably just gonna tell you to wait that's what they been tell me :/

In this case, it's different than the other people who are doing Service Request for their DACA application because there is no processing time for DACA, but there is a processing time after you send back the RFE, which is 60 days.

If the level 2 rep told you to wait until April 10, I would wait until then since it isn't a long time from now. If you don't hear anything by then, call again and try to put in a Service Request this time so that it goes straight to the Service Center.