Sign in to follow this  
Karry Perez

How Long Have You Been Waiting

Hello everyone I'm just curious to know what's the longest someone has been waiting for an approval I send my app oct 26 it's been 6 months since and I still havent gotten approved I'm a bit worried I just wanna know what's the longest people have been waiting

Yeah it kinda sucks waiting cause I know of people who did it after me and got theirs already but keep in mine they recieved a bunch of apps in October compared to any other month, so have faith and we shall soon be approved!

wow, this just makes me worrie. I have only been waiting 2 months, 30 days from my biometrics were taken. I feel like its been years!!

7 months 13 days of still waiting to hear from Nebraska :mellow:

That's a long time.. I've been waiting about 6 months and couple of days. Have you called immigration and got a service request?

they received my app on august 28th 2012 and did my bio on oct 3rd 2012, my case was sent to vermont, and last friday i finally received a notice telling me that my name had been updated, i was like what does that mean, so i called uscis yest and they put in a service request, coincidentally, i was approved today!!! keep getting txt, and everytime i check things r moving so quickly, my card is being processed. so believe me, the wait is sooooo worth it! ure gonna be ok :)

obama administration and the deferred action. was on hol when we had the election last years in november your case is probably still on hol becuse of that .....and we all know the uscis dont give a fuck about us... they not here to help you or us ... remember that...

they would do any thing to slow down your case or do some bullshit

Today marked the 6 month period. My application was accepted on October 10th of 2012. Thank God I found this forum, I thought I was the only one waiting forever. I'm getting impatient. Accepted: 10/10/2012 BioMetrics: 11/19/12 RFE: 01/20/2013 RFE SENT: 01/26/2013 RFE RECIEVED: 01/31/2013 APPROVAL: PENDING SSN: PENDING DL:PENDING

they received my app on august 28th 2012 and did my bio on oct 3rd 2012, my case was sent to vermont, and last friday i finally received a notice telling me that my name had been updated, i was like what does that mean, so i called uscis yest and they put in a service request, coincidentally, i was approved today!!! keep getting txt, and everytime i check things r moving so quickly, my card is being processed. so believe me, the wait is sooooo worth it! ure gonna be ok :)

Congrats! That's awesome.. It gives me hope.