Sign in to follow this  
Karry Perez

How Long Have You Been Waiting

Hi guys I'm new to this ! But umm I'm just wondering if anybody else is still in the Initial review process. I applied for the dream act back last year, I would say around October and I've done my biometrics already also, I've actually had to do them twice. I did it once towards the end of 2012 and again in the beginning of 2013. It's now April and I haven't recieved an official approval for it. I'm worried that I will get denied :/ even though my attorney says that can't be because I do qualify in every way, I have presented all the evidence I need as well. It's just taking too long, is anybody else experiencing this?

You Didn't Apply For Th Dream Act, Correction You Apply For Deferred Action #Daca, Yeah Don't Worried ThE Wait Is Long I Apply Back In September And I'm Still Waiting.

I have been waiting for 6 months!!! Im worried too why is it taking forever . Every time I check on line its always on Initial Review...why can they hurry... :(

application accepted sep 28 bios nov 8 and been waiting ever since :( im kinda getting worried ill have to make a service request here soon i just wanted to give it some time.

My girlfriend's app was accepted oct 8 and she did her bios oct 29 in Memphis. Her app was sent to the Nebraska service center. All her paperwork was prepared by an immigration lawyer. I tried to file an erequest because its taking so long but the uscis site wont let me. It keeps saying that the app is within the posted processing times. I have been trying to get her to call but she hasnt yet. So we wait..... and hope.

My girlfriend's app was accepted oct 8 and she did her bios oct 29 in Memphis. Her app was sent to the Nebraska service center. All her paperwork was prepared by an immigration lawyer. I tried to file an erequest because its taking so long but the uscis site wont let me. It keeps saying that the app is within the posted processing times. I have been trying to get her to call but she hasnt yet. So we wait..... and hope.

me too i couldn't do a service request so i just called and dis it over the phone

My application was received October 29 and I did biometrics November 11 and still waiting ): from California was sent to Arizona lockbox

My application was received October 29 and I did biometrics November 11 and still waiting ): from California was sent to Arizona lockbox

Did they tell you why they sent it to Arizona? Where in cali are you?