latinagirl

Hoy Abril 3 Uno De Los Dias Mas Felices De Mi Vida!! I765 Approved!!

hi guys i have to say today is the happies day of my life at 5;30 i recieved an email an a text

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On April 3, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

muchisimas gracias estoy muy feliz y espero muchas aprovaciones pronto!

@latinagirl

Wow congrats I hope I'm next ." I speak a with a level 2 officer about and RFE they received on January 25th. Since my 60

Of respond is up. He told me to that I should have Respond on April 10th n if not to call back on that day , he also told me

That there is no need to file a request. U think is should file a request if I don't get An answer by April 10.

juan yes sweety you should cal back and by the 10 so in one week always call them they say thats whta they are there for to help us out and good luck to you i hope oyu guys get aproved soon!

juan yes sweety you should cal back and by the 10 so in one week always call them they say thats whta they are there for to help us out and good luck to you i hope oyu guys get aproved soon!

@latingirl

Well i will definalty do that, I will just wait till next week on April 10th like the level 2 officer told me too. And if I don't get a respond on that day, I will call back and file a Service Request.

Wow congratz i was driving when i received ur status update on my cell and i had to stop yo read the good news congratz so happy for u i would always receive ur updates on my phone

@latingirl

Well i will definalty do that, I will just wait till next week on April 10th like the level 2 officer told me too. And if I don't get a respond on that day, I will call back and file a Service Request.

si juan positive please that it will be here before you know it <3

Yay! Congrats... So very happy for you!!

C'mon Vermont we want more approvals :D

thank you calidreamer thnak you very muh and yes lets hope for more approvals <3

Felicidades Mujer!!! Ya te estabas desesperando, pero al fin te llego la Noticia que todos estamos esperando. Mucha Suerte!!

gracias mi vida y si despues de los 6 meses dije algun dia me taprovaran y muchas gracias a ti y a todods por siempre estar pendiente de mi muchas gracias <3 suerte a todos y cuidense!

Wow congratz i was driving when i received ur status update on my cell and i had to stop yo read the good news congratz so happy for u i would always receive ur updates on my phone

fresita muchisimas gracias mi vida i was so happy when i recieved the email and at first i didnt know if it was for request of more evidence or that they transfer my aplication but at the end thank god and thank you guys for the support it feel so good to know that finnally after 10 years (since may 28, 2003) i got this amazing opportunity so im going to make the best out it thank you once again guys for the support! good luck to guys that are still waiting soon you guys will have your approval!

latinagirl Im so happy for you Congrats!! Hopefully I am next and everyone else who has been waiting!!!!

Congratulations! You were finally approved after so long and after many many days of desperation lol

Enjoy and cheers!

Omg!!! Im so happy for you. You were so frustrated all this process! You deserve this. Congratz! Hope im next.. :)

esteban thank you very much is been a long process but im so thankful is finnally here :) thnak you

Congratulations! You were finally approved after so long and after many many days of desperation lol

Enjoy and cheers!

enjr thank you sweety :)