Sign in to follow this  
DannyH

Help Me Please! I Am On The Verge Of A Breakdown! Incorrect Info!

Okay, so I have had the card for like 2months and I have my SSN already everything is good but there is one HUGE problem which is literally making me feel sick because I've come so far just to mess up.

I didn't check my card VERY well and well the last letter of my MIDDLE name is missing and today I was at the DMV and I got my ID taken and did the first part of the driviing test. Except that EVERYTHING is good BUT they didn't put the last letter of my middle name on my ID or any document because it didn't show on my Work Permit Card.

I looked online on how it can be fixed but form I-90 says that if my receipt# is LIN or Something else to mail it to a certain destination. BUT WHAT KILLS ME is that MINES is WAC and that isn't one of the options! I am sooo bummed! How could I have been so stupid!

The people at the DMV said it can be fixed just that I need to fix the card first so they can add the last letter to my ID and DL.

PLEASE I really desperately need HELP PLEASE!

you should call, talk to a CSR and have it corrected. the DMV will use the name that is on the EAD regardless if its spelled correctly or not.

also, is your name spelled that way on any on your I-797C letters? or your approval letters?

you should call, talk to a CSR and have it corrected. the DMV will use the name that is on the EAD regardless if its spelled correctly or not.

also, is your name spelled that way on any on your I-797C letters? or your approval letters?

I just checked every paper everything is good my name is Danny Blank but since on the back of the Work Permit its missing the last letter! like all the numbers >>>>>>>1234>>>>DANNYBlAN and no "K". But on everything else like the forms and even mailing letters and my passport its correct.

And I Called the number but honestly its confusing as heck!

But I think I'm just gonna mail it back to where I mailed it and fill in I-90 I think I miss read it it says if I want to WITHDRAW then I I need those LSN or whatever but since I'm gonna correct it I hopefully won't be charged since it says $0 $0 $0.

I just really need to fix this!

What evicdence will be needed? Can I photo copy my Passport and BirthCertificate and it asks also to mail in the INcorrect card. So what will be needed as eveidence?

I just checked every paper everything is good my name is Danny Blank but since on the back of the Work Permit its missing the last letter! like all the numbers >>>>>>>1234>>>>DANNYBlAN and no "K". But on everything else like the forms and even mailing letters and my passport its correct.

And I Called the number but honestly its confusing as heck!

But I think I'm just gonna mail it back to where I mailed it and fill in I-90 I think I miss read it it says if I want to WITHDRAW then I I need those LSN or whatever but since I'm gonna correct it I hopefully won't be charged since it says $0 $0 $0.

I just really need to fix this!

What evicdence will be needed? Can I photo copy my Passport and BirthCertificate and it asks also to mail in the INcorrect card. So what will be needed as eveidence?

How about you calm down first, you won't accomplish anything like that.

All you have to do it CALL the USCIS Line and speak to a representative, do NOT send anything back or you won't get another EAD until they decide to send a new one.

So do as the other members have said and CALL.

DONT SEND YOUR STUFF TO THEM!!!! Ask them to fix your stuff and send you a new one with correct info, but if you send your stuff to them you NEVER ( a little exaggeration ) get your EAD back

But yea, first call 1-800 REL-AXED then when thats all done, call 1-800-375-5283 - USCIS

You need to relax. I already went through exactly what your going through msg me and I will answer all your questions. One thing DON'T SEND IT BACK! You will have to make a service request first.

You need to relax. I already went through exactly what your going through msg me and I will answer all your questions. One thing DON'T SEND IT BACK! You will have to make a service request first.

Hey what is it that must be done to fix it I'm interested. Please.