Sign in to follow this  
latinagirl

Una Pregunta... Si Me Pueden Ayudar Porfa .. Gracias

hola a todos gracias a dios fui aprovada por medio de DACA en abril 3 y en abril 06 recivi mi i765 en el coreo y tengo una pregunta sera que puedo viajar en un crusero?

Salir del pais, tu ya sabras no es posible siendo beneficiario de DACA. Yo por medio de un representante de viajes me contaron que puedes viajar a las Bahamas en crusero contal que te quedes en el crusero. Osea no tocar tierra.

Esto no es nada confirmado, ni oficial.

If the Cruise is in US waters, yes you can, if you go into international waters, they ask for a passport to board the ship (just like an airplane).

Therefore, go for it if the cruise will take you around FL, GOM, Virgin Islands...Otherwise, don't take the chance, or else they will leave you in Bahamas and make you do braids to tourists LOL

I know this because my cousin just went on a cruise, and I know many people that have been on a cruise to either Mex/Carib/Euro...In Miami, almost everyone has done a cruise at least once...

and-here-we-see-a-female-boat-preparing-to-feed-her-young.jpg

ok thank you guys i also hear of something like if you are married that helps? anybody knows about this option! sounds weird but i have to ask!