Sign in to follow this  
tinkerbell1

For Everyone Who's Been Waiting For More Than 6 Months!

I suggest you talk to level 2 officers. why? i called today and talked to a representative. my case was filed on august 22nd, 2012 and she told me that they're working on cases that was filed august 31st, 2012 and after and directed me to a level officer because she said "your case has been long over due".

GOOD LUCK GUYS! i really hope this was helpful to everyone :) have a great day!

so if they received my case on october 9th, and my 6 months are up tomorrow, does that mean im going to wait longer? your filed in august and havent gotten anything so they still have to cover one whole month to get to mine?

i'm not sure about your case. but the rep said (in her own words): "USCIS is processing cases filed august 31st and later" so maybe youre included in that "later part". you should call. i've done e-requests and reps and they've told me the generic reply "WAIT, BE PATIENT". just make sure you have your Alien number as well as receipt number to make everything faster while you're talking to a rep. make sure to ask if you can speak with a level two officer. Goodluck!

ive been calling since day one and all they tell me is to wait until my 6 months are up since they cant really tell me anything regarding my case until ive reached that time, they also told me that they are backed up and that they are asking people to resubmit some stuff so i dont know what to believe.

Sotero _ gonzales me and you Have the same exact dates. I calles uscis last week and they told me to wait becouse they are processibg application from August still..let me know If anything changes

i'm not sure about your case. but the rep said (in her own words): "USCIS is processing cases filed august 31st and later" so maybe youre included in that "later part". you should call. i've done e-requests and reps and they've told me the generic reply "WAIT, BE PATIENT". just make sure you have your Alien number as well as receipt number to make everything faster while you're talking to a rep. make sure to ask if you can speak with a level two officer. Goodluck!

what is the alien #? is it the one that starts with the WAC? would you recommend me to do the e request?

Sotero _ gonzales me and you Have the same exact dates. I calles uscis last week and they told me to wait becouse they are processibg application from August still..let me know If anything changes

im calling wednesday and ill let you know what they tell me

what is the alien #? is it the one that starts with the WAC? would you recommend me to do the e request?

WAC = the receipt number.

your alien # can be found on that paper with your biometrics appointment date that was mailed to you from USCIS.

So today marks 6 months of waiting. I called and they told me the same thing, they are currently working on the applications filed on August 31st. Which means since mine was received in October, they still have to process all the applications from september before they can get to mine. That is very frustrating. How can they still be working on applications filed on the month the defferred action was approved. What have they been doing this whole time? I asked to speak to a level 2 officer like suggested and the person that got my call literally asked me what I was talking about since all the officers are at the same level. Really!! It seems they leave you with more questions than answers. The thing they have on the site to calculate your processing time is a joke. They should just take it off and put a big questions mark there because they can't even tell you what they base their fast processing time on. This is too much.

Luckily, the rep i talked to KNEW what a level 2 officer is. I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to talk to an officer who shared a 3 minute conversation with me -___- so anyways, from my convo with him, i think that they've processed and approved the "easy" cases. he said that my case is "one of the more complicated ones". so i guess if you still haven't been approved and that you've passed your processing times, your case is considered a "complicated one". and also, i think that depending on which center your case is in, it'll take longer. mine is unfortunately ins Los Angeles.

yes he didn't tell me what makes me case complicated but according to my lawyer, the fact that i previously had a work permit (now expired) as well as a social security and on removal proceedings that's still being fought makes it complicated... compared everyone else who didn't have prior government documents..

do you have have any opinions about your cases?

Hay hay i dont noe i hate this f********* waiting i need my work permit damit

Im pretty sure we're all feeling that way. sometimes i just wanna pull my hair out cause of the stress this is giving me -___- i wanna get my damn work permit already too haha. but things will only get better for us :)

yes he didn't tell me what makes me case complicated but according to my lawyer, the fact that i previously had a work permit (now expired) as well as a social security and on removal proceedings that's still being fought makes it complicated... compared everyone else who didn't have prior government documents..

do you have have any opinions about your cases?

I didn't have a work permit like yourself but I was married once before to a U.S citizen. She was my high school sweetheart and she petitioned for me after we graduated. We got really deep into the process to the point where we were scheduled to show up in Ciudad Juarez for an interview in the consulate down there. Right before we went, I found out she was cheating on me, mad about my discovery, she called the whole thing off and we never showed. This was back in 07' so I don't know if it would matter or make my case a complicated one. Before applying for the DACA I asked half a dozen lawyers about this whole issue and all of them said that it wouldn't affect anything because the DACA was going to be based on childhood arrivals and nothing more.

I didn't have a work permit like yourself but I was married once before to a U.S citizen. She was my high school sweetheart and she petitioned for me after we graduated. We got really deep into the process to the point where we were scheduled to show up in Ciudad Juarez for an interview in the consulate down there. Right before we went, I found out she was cheating on me, mad about my discovery, she called the whole thing off and we never showed. This was back in 07' so I don't know if it would matter or make my case a complicated one. Before applying for the DACA I asked half a dozen lawyers about this whole issue and all of them said that it wouldn't affect anything because

the DACA was going to be based on childhood arrivals and nothing more.

i'm pretty sure that that situation won't affect your approval but then it can delay everything else since it would require further inverstigation. ughhh this is so frustrating :[ goodluck with your case!

i'm pretty sure that that situation won't affect your approval but then it can delay everything else since it would require further inverstigation. ughhh this is so frustrating :[ goodluck with your case!

thanks, good luck to you too, im praying that we all get approved soon.

You will all get approved soon !!!!!! ;) just waitt

I waited since august 15th and was approved yesterday so that's like 8 months and a day .or

21,081,600 seconds

351,360 minutes

5856 hours

34 weeks (rounded down)

But it was worth it

You will all get approved soon !!!!!! ;) just waitt

I waited since august 15th and was approved yesterday so that's like 8 months and a day .or

21,081,600 seconds

351,360 minutes

5856 hours

34 weeks (rounded down)

But it was worth it

congratulations! i'm really happy for you! glad to hear that someone from WAAAY early of august got approve! hopefully we're next. :rolleyes: