Yesterday after waiting since September I received my Denial notice. I have yet to receive the physical mail. I have been attending school in the United States since 3rd Grade I left twice and returned from 5th grade to 12th grade. Due to circumstances with my family I had to drop out and attain a GED. I am not currently in school. I am curious about my denial if there was indeed a mistake or is there something I may be missing. I have no criminal record (that I know of). Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Also is it possible to appeal the decision or would reapplying be an option? would the outcome be the same?

Thanks

Yesterday after waiting since September I received my Denial notice. I have yet to receive the physical mail. I have been attending school in the United States since 3rd Grade I left twice and returned from 5th grade to 12th grade. Due to circumstances with my family I had to drop out and attain a GED. I am not currently in school. I am curious about my denial if there was indeed a mistake or is there something I may be missing. I have no criminal record (that I know of). Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Also is it possible to appeal the decision or would reapplying be an option? would the outcome be the same?

Thanks

Did u ever received an RFE meaning a Request for evidence? Meaning if there was something missing they would of send you an

RFE for more evidence.

You can not appeal a decision unless there was a mistake from USCIS.

Being able to re-apply will depend on the reason for denial. For example, if they denied you for insufficient evidence, you can apply again if you can get more evidence.

I received request for information and in return i sent transcript print out, doctor letter also a dental record. A month later I received the denial.

I received request for information and in return i sent transcript print out, doctor letter also a dental record. A month later I received the denial.

That's good but what exactly did they ask you to send proof of and for what years?

Transcripts print out are not valid, they must be originals and sealed by the school center.

Do you think that the seals are what were missing? would I have to re apply or simple appeal upon receiving?

Did you received the letter yet?

You can not appeal the decision, unless it was a mistake from USCIS. You can reapply tho.

If you do decide to re-apply, feel free to ask anything and everything you want.

We would like to see your approval, and if you think they made an error then let us know as well and we will do the best we can to help out with it.

Do you think that the seals are what were missing? would I have to re apply or simple appeal upon receiving?

my lawyer made a copy of my transcript . i had the original with the stamps and sealed n shit but he just copied it

so i dont think thats the reason why

my lawyer made a copy of my transcript . i had the original with the stamps and sealed n shit but he just copied it

so i dont think thats the reason why

WOW!! My lawyer asked me to get official transcripts to be sent and unofficials to keep in the file. I would have been so upset if he had just opened the envelope, you paid extra for that 'n I'm sure you had to wait to get them too.

Transcripts print out are not valid, they must be originals and sealed by the school center.

Me and my sisters didn't sent official/original transcrips and the 3 of us got approved

I sent in a copy of my official high school transcript, as well as copies of all the docs required for the app, and was accepted with no gripe over it. My lawyer prepared my package and we added an affidavit by one of the paralegals stating that all the docs we submitted were official/original.

Letter received claimed that I have no shown enough evidence to established I continuously resided in the US from 2007. But I have sent

1. i94
  2. transcripts
  3. doctors letter
  4. microsoft examinations
  5. dental records

Many more items I have sent in. I am not sure why they would deny me.

Any ideas? can I appeal this? must be a mistake.

Letter received claimed that I have no shown enough evidence to established I continuously resided in the US from 2007. But I have sent

1. i94
  2. transcripts
  3. doctors letter
  4. microsoft examinations
  5. dental records

Many more items I have sent in. I am not sure why they would deny me.

Any ideas? can I appeal this? must be a mistake.

You can not appeal the decision but rather I think you could re-apply as others have said. It really saddens me to know you got denied even though you had an I-94 arrival card.

It would be great if you can compile a list of all the documents you sent in and post it here including your denial letter.

Posting the letter publicly would be an issue, I am writing a letter to the person who denied me, Mark Hazuda. Would there be some hope in getting my approval or would my only chance be re-appling?

why would it be an issue? just have to post the main body of the letter stating the denial, no personal info.

i dont think writing the USCIS officer that denied you is going to help. the officer had reason to request an RFE, then after receiving the RFE, the officer made a decision based on the evidence you sent.

also, Mark Hazuda, is the Deputy Director of the USCIS Nebraska Center so the signature on the Notice of Action letter is probably not the person who reviewed your application and evidence.

also, one can ONLY appeal a decision IF and WHEN the error was made on the part of USCIS and not the petitioner and/or representative.

why would it be an issue? just have to post the main body of the letter stating the denial, no personal info.

i dont think writing the USCIS officer that denied you is going to help. the officer had reason to request an RFE, then after receiving the RFE, the officer made a decision based on the evidence you sent.

also, Mark Hazuda, is the Deputy Director of the USCIS Nebraska Center so the signature on the Notice of Action letter is probably not the person who reviewed your application and evidence.

also, one can ONLY appeal a decision IF and WHEN the error was made on the part of USCIS and not the petitioner and/or representative.

All evidence was presented I met every single requirement. there must be some kind of error in this.

We might be able to offer better advice if we were able to see exactly what the letter said.

Like pswa stated, just black out your personal info in Paint.