Sending proof of every month is almost a guaranteed approval if your background check comes out OK.

They will not take gaps of more than a month and I'm making this assumptions because of everything I have read in the forum, most RFE are caused because of month gaps and other minimal evidence.

My advise to you, even if you think it is enough.. it is never enough unless you cover every single month.

Doesn't have to be every single day or week, but month. Keep in mind everything helps, receipts, xbox history, purchases online, bank accounts, credit card accounts, school record (high school & college), paypal history

Evidence should cover from 2007 to the actual date, also do not forget to include evidence of presence in the US when the bill was signed by Obama.

Before you send your application with the evidence, make note of everything you are sending, come to the forum and post a list (as detailed as possible). We will help you out in case there is something missing.

Best of luck!

Sending proof of every month is almost a guaranteed approval if your background check comes out OK.

They will not take gaps of more than a month and I'm making this assumptions because of everything I have read in the forum, most RFE are caused because of month gaps and other minimal evidence.

My advise to you, even if you think it is enough.. it is never enough unless you cover every single month.

Doesn't have to be every single day or week, but month. Keep in mind everything helps, receipts, xbox history, purchases online, bank accounts, credit card accounts, school record (high school & college), paypal history

Evidence should cover from 2007 to the actual date, also do not forget to include evidence of presence in the US when the bill was signed by Obama.

Before you send your application with the evidence, make note of everything you are sending, come to the forum and post a list (as detailed as possible). We will help you out in case there is something missing.

Best of luck!

This is exactly what I did and I definitely think that helped with a speedy approval.

OP, my advice to you is to make sure you have evidence for at least 7-8 months per year to adequately cover the 5 years of continuous residency. Send Amazon/Ebay/Walmart receipts or packing slips with your name and your address as the shipping address. Even if your cell phone isn't in your name, send bills for the phone you use and a notarized affidavit from the person who got you the phone. If you have a bank account (even a savings account, which worked for me), send all of your statements from 2007 until present.

I even used a receipt from my consulate when I updated my passport and the USPS receipt with my name on it from when I sent my passport for renewal. Also, organize your package with everything listed on a Table of Contents and the date on the individual piece of evidence. Hope that helps and good luck. :)

Best of luck!

i dont thnk you need every single month, it even says so in the DACA faq. I think 6-8 months per year should cover you. Or if they notice the same few months missing every year, that would be pretty suspicious. But thats just my opinion, a month gap seems kinda unfair especially considering some people are probably missing at least a month per year. I definitely don't have evidence for every month.

i dont thnk you need every single month, it even says so in the DACA faq. I think 6-8 months per year should cover you. Or if they notice the same few months missing every year, that would be pretty suspicious. But thats just my opinion, a month gap seems kinda unfair especially considering some people are probably missing at least a month per year. I definitely don't have evidence for every month.

Sure, there have been people who were approved without sending something every single month. I can't recall right now but I believe I had more than a month's gap, but the best case scenario is to send something every month if possible, it's not a requirement, but there's no way they will RFE you for a few weeks gap.

The DACA FAQs state to send at least one document per year, I can assure you if you do that, you will receive an RFE.

Sure, there have been people who were approved without sending something every single month. I can't recall right now but I believe I had more than a month's gap, but the best case scenario is to send something every month if possible, it's not a requirement, but there's no way they will RFE you for a few weeks gap.

The DACA FAQs state to send at least one document per year, I can assure you if you do that, you will receive an RFE.

yeah they should word it better. send more than one thing for each year, but its not a requirement to send every month. one of the best things is some kind of transaction history that covers a bunch of months out of the year, or a bunch of months over the course of a few years. credit card purchases, video game subscriptions, long term bill payments.