Sign in to follow this  
Karry Perez

Help Please

Good morning everyone yesterday I found out that I am pregnant I'm very excited but at the same time really scared I was just wondering if that would affect me with my case because now that I'm pregnant Im not going to be able to work cos no one is gonna hire a pregnant girl lol and also I had plans to go to college but all that's gonna have to wait till after I have my baby do you guys think that will affect my case because I know there giving us his opportunity so we can work and go to school and have a better life I'm just a bit scared it will affect it because I won't be able to do any of that for at least a year. Can someone please help me :) thank u

Since when do pregnant women can't work?

Pregnant women work until their last month or even until they are about to give birth, that sounds just like an excuse and there's no way USCIS is going to find out unless you tell them?

Either way, it won't affect your case at all.

Congratulations!

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!! A baby is a blessing! Well I have a baby girl she just turn 1 last month, I'm not working just taking care of her! I don't think I'll go to school right after I get approved because of the money... I'll have to for someone I can trust taking care of my daughter so I can look for a job and save a lil bit of money and then maybe I go to a technical institute a get certified to be a dental assistant or something! So don't worry too much because I know lots of people that fit approved and are not going to school. Concentrate on your pregnancy and enjoy it :)

Since when do pregnant women can't work?

Pregnant women work until their last month or even until they are about to give birth, that sounds just like an excuse and there's no way USCIS is going to find out unless you tell them?

Either way, it won't affect your case at all.

Congratulations!

Its not an excuse what's so ever I would love to work to save money for my baby but it will be hard to find a job they always ask for experience and I have no experience now me being pregnant I know it will be another obstacle plus who knows when I'll get approve its been 6 months since I applied and still nothing but thanks hopefully it doesn't affect my case.

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!! A baby is a blessing! Well I have a baby girl she just turn 1 last month, I'm not working just taking care of her! I don't think I'll go to school right after I get approved because of the money... I'll have to for someone I can trust taking care of my daughter so I can look for a job and save a lil bit of money and then maybe I go to a technical institute a get certified to be a dental assistant or something! So don't worry too much because I know lots of people that fit approved and are not going to school. Concentrate on your pregnancy and enjoy it :)

Thank you!! That's exactly what I'm gonna do :)

You know, dental assisting courses take less than 6 months to complete, and the job pays very well. I don't know if where you live you can find something like that. But it is a wonderful job for a working mom. While you are pregnant you could take the course, here in MA is cost me only 1,800. It is not much, and you can further the profession if you end up liking it. Congrats on the baby, and if defiitely doesn't affect your case, and it is great now that you can get good money back for claiming your baby as a dependant.

it wont affect your case and assuming your pregnancy is recent, you wont be showing for quite a while. Im also pretty sure it would be discriminatory to not hire you because youre pregnant unless you really arent fit for the job (lifting boxes and dealing with inventory, constantly moving around). USCIS wont know about your pregnancy and i doubt they care anyway, you already sent in your application. Good luck and congratulations!

Congratulations !!!!! While you are pregnant you should try to go to school, it dosen't have to be full time and you can always take online courses :) or find a job that is not too stressful for you and the baby, I think your priority should be on the fact that you are going to be a mother now :) I'm sure jobs will come later on but mean while I recommend doing something productive because you do have to re apply for your work permit in two years o_O I'm not sure if they will be looking into what have you done after you got your permit :S