Sign in to follow this  
cmoyano

Hello Everyone! Has Anyone Been Flying In The Us After Daca Approved ?

Oh -

If you are already approved and have any IDs(valid - DL, ID, etc)...feel free to fly around the US territory...

If not approved, it is a little risky, but you could do it if you have a valid passport. I flew Miami-JFK-Miami last summer before being DACAmented, and had no issues whatsoever...I did get a little anxious in the TSA checkpoint, but other than that, it went very smoothly...

tumblr_mhncvwvYtx1rho69vo1_500.gif

you can fly even before DACA with a valid passport. Flew last summer and again a few weeks ago with my passport. Haven't been approved yet, so it shouldnt be a problem once you are and have a state id/drivers license

last time i flew was back in 2006 and all i used was my matricula (if you're from mexico). it was valid at the time. i also had my passport but didnt even use it.

but yeah, just like everyone else said, if you already have your state ID or DL, then that's all you need. no need to carry your EAD.

My cousin flew to new Orleans after getting her EAD and she wanted to test using her "never been stamped passport" to test that she only needed that but of course she had her EAD in her purse just in case and they did not asked for it. A friend of ours has not received her EAD but has been traveled to many states for work for the past few years and the only thing she has ever used is her Mexican passport.