Sign in to follow this  
66354dream

Finally Sent My Application And Evidence

Well after a waaaaaaay over due stupid delay( on my behalf), I finally sent my packet I paid to have ups overnight it, wish me luck guys.

good luck!! i sent mine on friday/ it was suppost to arrive today, but it didnt :angry: they lie hohoh -_- , is reschedule for tmrw 23! :D !

to a po box 6660045 dallas texas,(im from florida) today wedsnesday and they still hvnt recieved my package!! :ph34r:

I still haven't received my biometrics appointment, I got my I797-c in the mail saying they'll send my bio appointment but haven't heard or received anything? How long does it usually take?

I still haven't received my biometrics appointment, I got my I797-c in the mail saying they'll send my bio appointment but haven't heard or received anything? How long does it usually take?

maybe 1 or 2 weeks i think

Got my biometrics appointment yesterday for the 22nd of this month,it's right up the street from where I work on Garvey blvd in Rosemead CA,any of you guys been to that location?I've heard about people just walking in before they are scheduled is this really possible?