miextrellazul

California?

Yes me!!! It will be 8 months on April 28th. What upsets me is that when I called they told me they are working on applications from august but from the looks of it all the other service centers are doing that except California. I have seen people approved from September and October within these last couple of days from California. So I doubt California is working on August applications.

Yes me!!! It will be 8 months on April 28th. What upsets me is that when I called they told me they are working on applications from august but from the looks of it all the other service centers are doing that except California. I have seen people approved from September and October within these last couple of days from California. So I doubt California is working on August applications.

hey so you have been waiting the exact time as mee huh? omg!!! :( I Feel your stress and your frustration. you are not alone. i feel the same way as you. :( when did you get your biometrics done?

I think it might be the fact that we live in a big city...I have cousins living up north in small towns and were approved within 3months.. So could it be that were in the city??? Either way HURRY UP laguna niggel!!!

It could be but it upsets me because I got a rfe back on October 23 so I sent a big package back to them which they received nov 2nd. It seems people who got a rfe got approved within a couple of weeks and with my case it was different and I don't understand why I don't have a criminal record. I proved to them that I've been here since I was four and have never left.

October 1st was mine.

me and my sister sent out our applications the same day. they recieved it the same day and we got our appointment for biometrics the same day as well, except she got approved on December. I was thinking I would get approved around the same time as her but nope :(

I got my biometrics done on October 9th. What about you?

October 1st was mine.

me and my sister sent out our applications the same day. they recieved it the same day and we got our appointment for biometrics the same day as well, except she got approved on December. I was thinking I would get approved around the same time as her but nope :(

Fresita does your case have any complicated things like a deportation notice or something like that?

nope never been stop by a cop no tickets nothing my background is clean never used a fake social

Why do people keep asking "do you have a deportation notice"? Why does it matter? When Obama first talked about immigration he clearly said that people that if you had a deportation notice and you've been living here for some years now it'll not affect you and that they'll be deleted. Either way if you came here as a child and got caught by immigration they don't take fingerprints of minors.

Why do people keep asking "do you have a deportation notice"? Why does it matter? When Obama first talked about immigration he clearly said that people that if you had a deportation notice and you've been living here for some years now it'll not affect you and that they'll be deleted. Either way if you came here as a child and got caught by immigration they don't take fingerprints of minors.

has anyone else called and gotten something different than "still working on august 31st apps"?

threy didnt tell me dat they just told me to wait

threy didnt tell me dat they just told me to wait

i called twice last week already the 3rd week where they tell me they are still working on applications from august 31st. that is total bs.

Today marks 6 mos 11 days since they received my application. My sister has been waiting 7 mos 21 days. If we don't have our paperwork by the beginning of summer, I am going to throw a fit. I want to take my parents out to a really nice dinner already. I can't do that without a paycheck :)

helloo everyone, i hope you guys are having a good day !

I just made a second service request today. I've been waiting for almost 8 months now. It will be 8 months on April 29. They told me they were working on the applications of August 31st. So my advice to you all who sent their application before August 31st & are still waiting, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to call & try to make a service request :)

I really hope with this second request they actually pay attention to my case & frustration of waiting so long :(

Alequiroz- have you tried talking to a level 2 rep? I did my second service request on April 11, and I haven't received anything yet. I too well be waiting 8 months on April 28th.