miextrellazul

California?

Mee -

No,I actually haven't :/ What is that? Have you talked to a level 2 rep.?

I'm sorry:/ I really hope you get a response soon in between the 15 days.

Did they respond to your first service request?

Yea i got a response back to my first one and it just said to wait. No everytime I try talking to a level 2 rep they tell me I can't, but I know other people have. I believe a level 2 rep can tell you more about your case. I know I hope all of us that have been waiting since august get approved soon.

Yeah thats what they told me to the first service request i made as well :/

This is very stressful :( I hope this time they do open up my case and make a decision. I haven't heard anything from them since my biometrics. & I have nooo criminal record at all so idk what can be so wrong about just making a decision. I understand they have many more applications, but I believe I was one of the first ones to send it.

I have been waiting too long my application was received on september 27 and i got the email on october 2 and i did my bios on october 30 and my lawyer did a service request on february and they just told him to wait and ive tried doing a service request thru the website and it says im still on the processing time frame or some shit like that this

is just to darm frustrating im just losing my hope

I have been waiting too long my application was received on september 27 and i got the email on october 2 and i did my bios on october 30 and my lawyer did a service request on february and they just told him to wait and ive tried doing a service request thru the website and it says im still on the processing time frame or some shit like that this

is just to darm frustrating im just losing my hope

Fresita22 im so sorry for how you feel. I feel the same way as you. I've been waiting almost 8 months, its very frustrating :(

Guys -

'Patience is a virtue' and 'good things come to those who wait.'

So try to be patient, your approval will come...

Remember, USCIS has stated that they are not working 'first come, first served...'

Also, keep in mind that the Service Centers still have to take care of other applications...DACA was just a pile added into a pile, that was on top of another pile...sitting on another pile...

So just be patient, try to distract your mind and avoid checking your status everyday...your approval will come when you least expect it (that's the beauty of it ;))

Ive been waiting since september 12th and got an rfe but stillhaven't had any decision. I just want to know :/ e

Ive been waiting since september 12th and got an rfe but stillhaven't had any decision. I just want to know :/ e

is that date when you took ur bios??

it will be 6 months of waiting tomorrow. Im trying to stay positive but its too hard sometimes. Specially when they dont give you any updates an all they say is to wait. =/

So I called... again... and this time they said that the approvals are taking long because they have discovered a feww applicants that are submitting false information so for any case that raises a red flag to them will require an interview to show all the evidence that was submitted is real. I just read a thread about someone getting a letter for such interview yesterday and the person that helped me with my application had mentioned it to me aswell. I wonder how much longer its going to take with this new hurdle in play. Ugh!

So I called... again... and this time they said that the approvals are taking long because they have discovered a feww applicants that are submitting false information so for any case that raises a red flag to them will require an interview to show all the evidence that was submitted is real. I just read a thread about someone getting a letter for such interview yesterday and the person that helped me with my application had mentioned it to me aswell. I wonder how much longer its going to take with this new hurdle in play. Ugh!

THAT REALY REALY SUCKS FOR EVERY ONE :(

Ok everyone. I had applied on 10/29/12 and on Monday 4/29/13 was the day that it had been 6 months and nothing had changed. I called and the rep sent me to some voice mail that was full. I called a second time and the rep asked me if I had received anything besides the receipts that they sent me in the beginning. I said no and I asked him that if I can do a service request. He said yeah and then he said that it had been over 90 days and that I had been waiting too long. Well he did his thing and gave me a confirmation number and told me to wait 15 days. I f i did not receive any news by then to call them back. Today Wednesday I check and it was approved yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Just keep the faith strong, also the trick to get someone helpful is this. If you call and they are just giving you the same old BS say thank you and call back again. Soon you will come across someone who loves their job and will be willing to help you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Ok everyone. I had applied on 10/29/12 and on Monday 4/29/13 was the day that it had been 6 months and nothing had changed. I called and the rep sent me to some voice mail that was full. I called a second time and the rep asked me if I had received anything besides the receipts that they sent me in the beginning. I said no and I asked him that if I can do a service request. He said yeah and then he said that it had been over 90 days and that I had been waiting too long. Well he did his thing and gave me a confirmation number and told me to wait 15 days. I f i did not receive any news by then to call them back. Today Wednesday I check and it was approved yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Just keep the faith strong, also the trick to get someone helpful is this. If you call and they are just giving you the same old BS say thank you and call back again. Soon you will come across someone who loves their job and will be willing to help you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

wow congratz im going to keep my hopes up that i will get approved too

wow congratz im going to keep my hopes up that i will get approved too

Thanks! And just keep believing and calling them and ask for a Service Request. Make sure you get someone that wants to help. Also I forgot to say this, but the guys are nicer than the girl call reps.

Thanks! And just keep believing and calling them and ask for a Service Request. Make sure you get someone that wants to help. Also I forgot to say this, but the guys are nicer than the girl call reps.

@lalo 7285

Wow congrats man I been waiting since September 26th 2012. I did received an RFE which I send back right away. Uscis received my

RFE respond on January 25th 2013 n still have yet to received a respond is past the 60 days for an RFE respond. And I already 6 months but every time I call they just tell me to wait to a certain , and I do wait then I call back over n over n they give me differents dates to wait

..but today I will call n try to file a service request hopefully that helps

@lalo 7285

Wow congrats man I been waiting since September 26th 2012. I did received an RFE which I send back right away. Uscis received my

RFE respond on January 25th 2013 n still have yet to received a respond is past the 60 days for an RFE respond. And I already 6 months but every time I call they just tell me to wait to a certain , and I do wait then I call back over n over n they give me differents dates to wait

..but today I will call n try to file a service request hopefully that helps

THANK YOU, YEAH THEY WILL TELL YOU DIFFERENT THINGS BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP CALLING UNTIL YOU GET A REP THAT LOVES THEIR JOB. THE ONE GUY WHO HELPED ME SAID I SHOULD HAVE CALLED THEM AFTER 90 DAYS. AND HE WAS SUCH A HUGE HELP. SO KEEP AT IT.