Sign in to follow this  
pswa83

Cir Paths Visualized...must Read!!!

saw this on FB and thought I should share it. with this, it makes it seem pretty easier to understand how, if passed, CIR would work.

http://qz.com/76047

Very interesting!

Thanks for posting...

I knew we would have to pay additional fees other than the application fees...

Therefore, my suggestion, start saving, because something similar will be passed in Congress this year!

tumblr_mdjfphmk8m1rln65ao1_400.gif

One thing that caught my attention is the fact that a requirement will be to pay 'deferred income taxes.'

What's interesting, is the fact that if 'someone' has used/been using another SSN to work and pay taxes, you will owe 'your' personal share of income taxes according to the SSN provided to you, regardless of the taxes you have paid in the past...and I would not suggest any rebuttals to this...they know some individuals have used other SSN's to work and are willing to look the other way...so don't make them turn YOUR way...

According to the Dreamers path to GC & USC, you must go to 2 years of college or 4 years of military? Does a DACA approval bypass that? Lol, I am prolly too old to go to military and college feels tough since I've been working a well-paying full time job and paying taxes for the past 13 years.

"If you spent more than 60 consecutive days unemployed you will not be eligible to reapply for RPI"

I wonder who put that language in the bill. If that ridiculous language stays in the bill, many people who want to reapply for Registered Provisional Immigrant status will be chopped-off and will be forced to go back into the shadows. That is somewhat of an unfair and unusual punishment denying people visas based on their current employment status. What if there's an other economic slow down or worse yet a recession? That would be beyond our control, of course that provision doesn't apply to the Dreamers but I really don't like it.

"If you spent more than 60 consecutive days unemployed you will not be eligible to reapply for RPI"

I wonder who put that language in the bill. If that ridiculous language stays in the bill, many people who want to reapply for Registered Provisional Immigrant status will be chopped-off and will be forced to go back into the shadows. That is somewhat of an unfair and unusual punishment denying people visas based on their current employment status. What if there's an other economic slow down or worse yet a recession? That would be beyond our control, of course that provision doesn't apply to the Dreamers but I really don't like it.

I know people that have degrees and are US Citizens and have been unemployed for over a year. You are right, this sounds extremely unfair. We have no control over the economy or unemployment trends.

That is extremely unfair. How will this solve anything at all?

Specially since that citizenship path is so long.

One thing that caught my attention is the fact that a requirement will be to pay 'deferred income taxes.'

What's interesting, is the fact that if 'someone' has used/been using another SSN to work and pay taxes, you will owe 'your' personal share of income taxes according to the SSN provided to you, regardless of the taxes you have paid in the past...and I would not suggest any rebuttals to this...they know some individuals have used other SSN's to work and are willing to look the other way...so don't make them turn YOUR way...

You know I'm really slow, so shouldn't surprise you that I don't get it. What do you mean by "my" personal share?

I've declared income taxes every year using my ITIN, I've paid them in occasions, and they've reinvested me in others. Would I have to pay them more than what I've already? I don't mind if I have to, I just have to adjust my spending to be ready.

Thank you!

You know I'm really slow, so shouldn't surprise you that I don't get it. What do you mean by "my" personal share?

I've declared income taxes every year using my ITIN, I've paid them in occasions, and they've reinvested me in others. Would I have to pay them more than what I've already? I don't mind if I have to, I just have to adjust my spending to be ready.

Thank you!

No worries -

And no, if you have used your IRS number, it is fine...I meant those people that have used fake SSNs to work...maybe they will owe taxes on their number. In addition, I also think that those individuals that never reported any income will owe taxes as well...

These are just assumptions given the current language in the bill as it is...we have to wait and see what the final product is after the changes and addendums...

If I were you, I would adjust my spending as of yesterday...

Money burner! (jk)

tumblr_inline_mjviqzuZzS1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mcmrl8N1rs1qhmi2t.gif

No worries -

And no, if you have used your IRS number, it is fine...I meant those people that have used fake SSNs to work...maybe they will owe taxes on their number. In addition, I also think that those individuals that never reported any income will owe taxes as well...

These are just assumptions given the current language in the bill as it is...we have to wait and see what the final product is after the changes and addendums...

If I were you, I would adjust my spending as of yesterday...

Money burner! (jk)

tumblr_inline_mjviqzuZzS1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mcmrl8N1rs1qhmi2t.gif

Thank you and yes, I've alrady cut my spending, and adjusted my budget...better safe than sorry!

That cat with $$ glasses looks just like my baby, coincidence? I don't think so @creep

Thank you and yes, I've alrady cut my spending, and adjusted my budget...better safe than sorry!

That cat with $$ glasses looks just like my baby, coincidence? I don't think so @creep

Just for you @weirdest, just for you...

tumblr_lzpkxuyf2B1qliiryo1_250.giftumblr_lzpkxuyf2B1qliiryo3_250.gif

tumblr_lzpkxuyf2B1qliiryo6_250.giftumblr_lzpkxuyf2B1qliiryo7_250.gif