Sign in to follow this  
jjkayslay

Texas Service Center

Hello follow forum members,

I've seen a lot of members on here whose case was sent to the Vermont, Nebraska, and California Service Centers but I've hardly seen any members whose case went to the Texas SC (SRC). So who here has had their case sent to SRC? Also what is your timeline at that Center? Below is mine...

Received Date:1-18-13

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action:1-23-13

Service Center:SRC

Date of Biometrics:2-14-13

DACA:APPROVED 4-1-13

Date of EAD Approval:PENDING

Date of EAD Received:PENDING

Hello follow forum members,

I've seen a lot of members on here whose case was sent to the Vermont, Nebraska, and California Service Centers but I've hardly seen any members whose case went to the Texas SC (SRC). So who here has had their case sent to SRC? Also what is your timeline at that Center? Below is mine...

Received Date:1-18-13

Date of I-797 C Notice of Action:1-23-13

Service Center:SRC

Date of Biometrics:2-14-13

DACA:APPROVED 4-1-13

Date of EAD Approval:PENDING

Date of EAD Received:PENDING

Welcome to the Forum JJKay -

I was looking around and could not find and Official Texas Service Center Approval thread...

However, click here, and you will be able to find the people that were approved recently, whose applications were handled in Texas...

Hope it helps!

If you have any other questions, look around to see if you find your answer, use the chat, or create a new thread...many of us will be glad to answer to the best of our knowledge...

Thanks for the link Santi, It seems as if the approval for Texas is avering about a month from the few members that were listed on the chart. Hopefully I get my I765 approved soon.

Mine was also send to Texas and I did my bios on march 22, and on April 16 I got a rfe so I think they are moving fast now I am just waiting to heard if I am approve/ deny

My older sister did her bios on Feb.20 and received her Employment card March 21 through Texas service center. But every case is different though. Lets just hope all centers start speeding up the process.

I was at California Service Center and I got transferred to Texas Service Center.. As soon I was transferred, everything started going quick

Not yet. But the most important is the i765 you will for sure be aprove for the i821d. Congrats :) go celebrate now. People say to wait 1 day or hours then your i821d will get aprove.

Me15** its weird cuz they had told me that my i821d was supposed to get approved first but I guess were approved lol. your from chicago Illinois too right?