Sign in to follow this  
R2r01992

For The Ppl Approved Already

Hey guys I just wanted to ask on which day did u get the email and text message saying that ur status online has changed, and which did u recieve first, also around what time did u recieve the happy news !

I'm just curious! Thanks!

Hey! I got a text saying my case had been updated on a Tuesday at exactly 12:00 PM. Then I got 5 more texts throughout the day saying the same thing about both cases (DACA and EAD). When I checked my case online, it went from "sent to production" to "delivered to your address" to offering a tracking number for the EAD.

Good luck!!

I didn't sign up for texts, but did for emails. It a;; started happening fairly quickly at the end of March when I was approved. Check out my timeline in my sig for how it all developed.

My card has been ordered, how soon will I get my work permit??

between 3 and 5 days depending on when USPS picked it up from USCIS. once it's picked up there should be a tracking number in your online status and you can track it that way.

between 3 and 5 days depending on when USPS picked it up from USCIS. once it's picked up there should be a tracking number in your online status and you can track it that way.

THANK YOU

No I did bios November

I did my Bios in Janurary.. I was in the California Service Center and got transferred to Texas and within 2 weeks I got aproved...

congratzon ur approval im still waiting i did my bios on october 30th

Thank You :) What Service Center are you in??

Thank You :) What Service Center are you in??

I'm with California service center they received my application on september 27 and i did my bios on october 30 and I'm still under initial review

I'm with California service center they received my application on september 27 and i did my bios on october 30 and I'm still under initial review

I heard that California is having a difficult time, they're a bit slower.... That's why I got transferred to Texas Service Center. You'll get aproved soon, keep me posted when you get aproved :)