Sign in to follow this  
Angelz_06

Passport Pictures?

If USCIS asks for two passport pictures...send it to them...

If they ask for the picture of a cock fighting a cat...send them the pic, and video of the fight...

If they ask for the 7 Dragon Balls...you send them and the huge dragon that pops up...

If they ask for the cure for cancer...you better get your butt on the lab!

If they ask you to sit on a bathtub full of noodles with a bathing suit...you don't bring any sauce...

If they ask you to look for someone that looks like Tom Hanks...you better get on Craiglist!

You get the Idea...

I think I also sent the pictures (Don't remember)...I would err on the safe side and send them the pictures...worst thing they can do is throw them away/discard them...they won't decline your request for DACA because you sent the pictures...

I sent a copy of my VALID passport, a copy of an ID issued by the Colombian government, College ID...basically anything that proved I was me...

I'm still not sure if they're required or not.

On the I-765 Instructions, there's 3 things that are listed that need to be submitted.

A. Copy of I-94

B. Copy of EAD, if no prior EAD has been issued, a copy of a government ID like a passport. Then it says, if you are filing under DACA, no further documents are required.

C. Submit two passport style photographs.

In the B requirement it says that no other things are necessary, I'm not sure if that applies to the two passport style photographs. I've heard of people being approved without sending in the photographs. Either way, it's a good idea to send the photos in. They only cost like $10 bucks at a Walgreens.