you guys should really do a follow up, just found out something went wrong in my paper works (yep, USCIS's fault) and according to the ISO, it's common with august applicants. now my DACA is approved but my EAD is still on initial review

@tinkerbell what was wrong with your paperwork? I will call them tomorrow :( most likely they will tell me to keep waiting like they always do...

you guys should really do a follow up, just found out something went wrong in my paper works (yep, USCIS's fault) and according to the ISO, it's common with august applicants. now my DACA is approved but my EAD is still on initial review

my lawyer did a service request thru the phone on february 27

Yes! I've been waiting since August 29th :(

I am on my second service request.

awww man , so did you already do ur service request ?? let us know what happens please

awww man , so did you already do ur service request ?? let us know what happens please

yeah well the first service request, all they did was email telling me to wait :/ I really hope this second request does help me out to get noticed by the agent who has my file. I will let you know when they respond to me. If they don't and if they tell me the same thing as the first one, I'm going to send a letter to my congressman. just like some other person did and it worked for her, so maybe that'll work for me too :/

have you tried doing a service request?

My Service Request was the same, telling me they're backed up and to wait...I hope they don't tell you that, I was trying to call today, but they have solo many automated machines that I could never get my damn call through!! Oh and yeah, I read that option an I'm going to do it if it doesn't come by the end of this month (which marks the 8th month waiting).

My Service Request was the same, telling me they're backed up and to wait...I hope they don't tell you that, I was trying to call today, but they have solo many automated machines that I could never get my damn call through!! Oh and yeah, I read that option an I'm going to do it if it doesn't come by the end of this month (which marks the 8th month waiting).

i really hope not either :/

this is so frustrading, it really is. yesterday it was 8 months that i've been waiting. Who is your congressman?

i really hope not either :/

this is so frustrading, it really is. yesterday it was 8 months that i've been waiting. Who is your congressman?

Yeah , but all we can do is just wait and do other things to distract ourselves... My congressman is Henry Waxman , you ?

I know this wait is terrible. I see so many people getting approved who sent their app after me. I have done two service request n nothing I have emailed them n nothing but to wait. I spoke to a level 2 rep and got the same thing to wait. I can't really contact a Congressman because I'm pretty sure they r against deferred action. I live in Arizona and it has been put out they r against immigration. So I'm left with nothing but to wait. :-(

How come i can't do a service request thru their website when i try to do one it says im still under the processing time frame

what's your timeline? you can't do a service request unless your case have exceeded the 6 month processing time

what's your timeline? you can't do a service request unless your case have exceeded the 6 month processing time

application received on september 27 bios on october 30

that's weird! you should just call them and let them know whats going on

i did but they just said i just have to wait because there currently loaded with cases