Sign in to follow this  
Ces2792

Deferred Action Weird Case...help?

Hi I am new to this I just wanted to tell my situation and maybe get some advise from people. Well I applied for DACA in October and had my biometrics on Nov. But the thing is that I got help from an organization here in VA of volunteer attorneys and when I first went to get my whole package ready to send to USCIS they told me that I didn't have enough proof of being here during one year. So It took me like one month to gather all the proof I had but during that month I moved so when I went back to the place where I filed all my things I told them I moved and I gave them my new a dress, but when I got my receipt for the forms I filed the I-765 receipt went to my old address and the I-821D recipt came to my new address. And my biometrics appointment came to my old address and when my case was transferred to Nebraska they sent one notice to my old address and one to my new address. I'm wondering if that's going to complicate my case? What should I do? Luckily my aunt moved to my old house so if something comes then she let's me know? I don't want to do the address change because they already have my new address. I'm worried because my friend who filed it at the same place like 2 weeks after I did already got approved.

My timeline:

Application sent: oct 3rd to Vermont service center

Application accepted: oct 9th

Biometrics: November 5th

Case transferred to Nebraska: Feb. 9th

Still in initial review for both I-765 and I-821D

Your lawyer probably needed to do the change of address on both reciepts. You get 2 different reciept for for both I-821 and I-765. What I would do if I have to move in between this important time frame, I would do my change of address at he post office as well, so that they forward the mail to the new address before they deliver anything to the old one. You were lucky that your aunt moved in there! Change your address on USCIS site yourself for the reciept connected to the old address and don't forget to do your change of address at the post office for sure.