Martha

How Do I Do A Service Request?

I applied sept 6th and they received my app sept.12th. Had an rfe in nov 30th. They received my rfe back Dec 19th.

I've been waiting a while and I was wondering if I could do a service request and if I can then how would I do that?

Martha my son applied on September too. He approved in april 29 and the EAD was sent today. Be patient and called every week for your case. Remember each case is different. Good luck.

Ragusowe how does it show that the card was send yesterday? I was aprove on the April 29 but they haven't send it yet :(

Ragusowe how does it show that the card was send yesterday? I was aprove on the April 29 but they haven't send it yet :(

Whenever you are approved for DACA, it takes a couple of hours for them to update the EAD as well...

Make sure you check online with both Receipt Numbers...

If not, you can always give them a call, although there have been some cases where some people have been approved for DACA, but their EAD takes some time to be sent to processing, or delivered at your home for that matter...

Santi I been approve for i765 sense Monday and it said that my document are being made, but daca still sais nothing lol But I have and understanding that If i765 is approve daca is as well?

Try to do an e-service request online. If it lets you, explain to them that your case status says you should have received a response within 60 days

Omg santi I just got and email that they send my document I love you omg I am so happy lol

uhhhhh

tumblr_mbubfiD0In1qd80hwo1_500.gif

You are going too fast...we should see other people LOL

I tried doing the service request online and it only gives me two options to choose from as reasons for my service request. either a typo or a non delivery appointment notice which none apply to me since I am doing it because its taking forever. did anyone else experience this?

I tried doing the service request online and it only gives me two options to choose from as reasons for my service request. either a typo or a non delivery appointment notice which none apply to me since I am doing it because its taking forever. did anyone else experience this?

yeah i'm having the same trouble as you. my DACA was approved april 26, 2013. my EAD is still on initial review. i tried doing an e-request, i don't know what to choose between those two options as well :P

When i tried doing the service request i also got those 2 options. I called them and they said that I couldn't do one because it was still within the normal processing time. =/

When i tried doing the service request i also got those 2 options. I called them and they said that I couldn't do one because it was still within the normal processing time. =/

They tell me the same thing when I call that's why I'm trying to do it online...

me too ive tried doing it online but it says im still under the processing time too this sucks

They tell me the same thing when I call that's why I'm trying to do it online...

me too ive tried doing it online but it says im still under the processing time too this sucks

Ok so i just called again and they told me that i couldnt do a service request for form I821D because it was still within the processing time. But they did do a service request for form I765. That I should get a response by May 17. Hopefully its good news and not just a "keep waiting" letter. Keeping my fingers crossed :D

Ok so i just called again and they told me that i couldnt do a service request for form I821D because it was still within the processing time. But they did do a service request for form I765. That I should get a response by May 17. Hopefully its good news and not just a "keep waiting" letter. Keeping my fingers crossed :D

Congrats on getting approved!!! I have a question you can do a service request for the I765 even though you haven't been approved for the I821D??