Sign in to follow this  
jjkayslay

Approved! Finally!

On May 2, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

It's official! One month and 1 day after my I821D was approved my I765 got approved! :D

For those still waiting dont give up hope your time will come!

On May 2, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

It's official! One month and 1 day after my I821D was approved my I765 got approved! :D

For those still waiting dont give up hope your time will come!

NICE!!!

Celebrate!

tumblr_m0c9ghucde1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Wierd, I got the same message as that my card was in production but with today's date instead of yesterdays date. Has this happened to any one else?

Jjkayslay I got to massages as well one on Monday and one on Tuesday that's my card was in production.

Congrats!! :D ....Its exciting to see how many people have been getting approved lately!! & for the rest: keep faith, it WILL come!!

Just received my tracking information! EAD card should be here by Wednesday.

where did you received it ? in the acceptance letter ??

Approved!!! 5 days after they received my rfe!!!! Both i765 and 821D were approved!!!!!!!!!! I checked after seeing everyone getting approved here haha!! I think the system is messed up because i didnt get text or email!

@ Heisenberg, I received a text stating that my case had another update, so i checked on the uscis site and they had the tracking information on there.

@ Heisenberg, I received a text stating that my case had another update, so i checked on the uscis site and they had the tracking information on there.

Oh ok, interesting.

Approved!!! 5 days after they received my rfe!!!! Both i765 and 821D were approved!!!!!!!!!! I checked after seeing everyone getting approved here haha!! I think the system is messed up because i didnt get text or email!

wow congratz girls

Weird, got another text not too long ago now my status switched to post decision activity saying that they've sent my letter of approval today even thought i got approved on the 2nd. Has this happened to anyone else? Maybe their system is glitchy.