Sign in to follow this  
Nisha331

Major Panic!!!! \o/

Unable to get a status update online cause 'My Case Could Not Be Found'. Anyone else having this problem? What if my packet is just sitting there and haven't been touched. What if it fell and got kicked under a desk. And that's the reason why my case isn't in the system yet. I just want to see intinal review or something... Not knowing my case status is so frustrating.

Btw I am entering the correct receipt numbers.

App sent Feb 28th 2013

Bios done on April 3rd 2013

Did you imput the number without the "-" ?

It won't work with the dashes. Just put in the letters and numbers. I hope that's it

Many cases haven't been even put in the system yet, don't worry they just have way too many cases right now. And to be completely realistic with you, they only touch your file a week before they are about to approve you, or put into the database for a criminal record search. If you sent your app in Feb, you can expect an approval in October depending on where you sent your stuff. I am not trying to be discouraging, it is just how it is looking right now. You will be approved, but with the crazy amount of people approving now, it is hard for them to be upoading things all the time they get a new case.

Many cases are not placed in the system like Gezinha said.

If you are one of those case, you won't be able to check your status online, you can call and ask about it.

No need to freak out...

I wasn't able to check my case until I got hit with an RFE...and that was about 5-6 months after they received my app...

Therefore, this is a blessing in disguise...

They will eventually get to your case in due time, so just disregard it and keep on living your life...

Look at it this way...many people are able to check their status online, and they are always SUPER frustrated because their process is not moving from initial review - many of them complain A LOT about it, when the only thing you can do about it is NOTHING...

Bottom line...don't look at it as a glass half-empty, but a glass half-full

youknowharamsayin??

tumblr_ljdiniLV391qzbl7f.gif

congrats. . My timeline similar. .

App receive february 4

Bios march 12

Transfer August 13

Still waiting. . Was ur case ever got transferred ? How old are u ?

i had a misdemeanor i got stooped  with driving with no licence 

Application Received March 6 2013

Biometrics  March 20 2013

RFE    September 19 2013

RFE    sent september 20 2013

RFE  received september 25 2013

Now is just Pending Stilll on Initial Review today is october 20 2013

hoping i get approved soon  :(

Is your misdemeanor for driving without a lisence? As far as I know, driving without a lisence should not be a problem...I hope you get approved soon