Sign in to follow this  
Gezinha

Minsconception...

I have been reading a lot of articles regardin CIR and all that, and at the bottom, there are the comments of our very educated American friends, of course. :)

So, my question is, where did this idea that "all the stupid Mexicans" get welfare? I mean, no comments here, we all know no one gets welfare here unless they are a citizens of this country. So, where the hell did this even come from in the first place? Who was the genius?

I am just so tired of trying to clear this up for people. And I know it is a wasted effort, because they will believe what they want to believe, and I don't even know why I get into these internet brawls sometimes with such ignorant individuals, but it just bothers me that the media will put out such false allegations about the undocumented people in this country.

Just saying...

When I find topics about immigration anywhere on the internet I try to avoid them because I know there's a lot of uneducated people who believe anything they hear/read without doing proper research. It's a wasted effort trying to change the minds of those ignorant individuals, so I just move along and let them be. What they fail to see is that actual citizens are the ones who take the most advantage of government programs.

i agree with jjkay, its always some loud asshole who has no idea what a hellish process immigration is talking about people stealing jobs or getting benefits or all kinds of other untrue shit. Find out whatever official info you can, and ignore these asshats.

I also try to avoid reading articles because there's always ignorant people writing stupid comments. I also hear people saying rude things like "they don't deserve to work here legally" but to me, they are afraid because they know we can take their job away... Exactly!! You need to be a citizen to get welfare!! Lol. Those are uneducated people and it's best if we just ignore them... They call us lazy but really where I live I have not seen a homeless Mexican, all I see is Americans that are homeless.. Lets not stoop down to their level because that's what that kind of people want. But I definitely understand how upsetting it is to hear/see ignorant comments