Sign in to follow this  
j_r602

Hmm? Reconsideration In My Case?

My case was denied last month and I recieved this email. :) There's still hope! Thank you JESUS!!

The status of this service request is:

We have received your request to review the denial of your Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Your form I-821D will be re-opened on Service motion and we will complete another review of your request based upon the information submitted at the time of original filing, including any previous responses to requests for evidence. Once our review is complete, you will receive notification of our determination. You may contact the National Customer Service Center if further notice of action is not received within four to six months of this email.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Oh wow never heard of this I wondered what got them to reopen your case but whatever it was thank god for it wish you the best of luck and hopefully they will review all your evidence again and get approved soon

After I was denied, I put in a service request and emailed USCIS...and i had an infopass appointment . Then thats when they email me back talkin bout re-opening my case.