Hello guys is there any one else that did the paper work on december and still not approved? they got my paper work on december 3rd n did my bios on january 3rd it really sucks and its depressing :/ !!!

I have been waiting since october. My advice like everyone else tells me on here, try to keep busy and not think about it. It seems the more you check you status and complain about the wait, the longer it takes. There's no absolute processing time so its up in the air. I've seen some get approved within weeks and others after 6 to 8 months. Ill be waiting 7 months on the 9th. So try to be patient. Our time will come.

@sotero_gonzalez...if it is not to much to ask, do you think you can write to me when you do get approved. I've also been waiting since octuber...so you can imagine the curiousity. :s

@sotero_gonzalez...if it is not to much to ask, do you think you can write to me when you do get approved. I've also been waiting since octuber...so you can imagine the curiousity. :s

Yeah, add me, ill write to you.

Frezita22 AnythinG? Hopefully Your Next Seriously That's All Im Waiting For Now Is For You To Tell Me You Got Approved. Let Me Know plz

Frezita22 AnythinG? Hopefully Your Next Seriously That's All Im Waiting For Now Is For You To Tell Me You Got Approved. Let Me Know plz

nope not yet but im keeping my hopes up hopefully soon im on my 6 month since my bios