Sign in to follow this  
sotero_gonzalez

Checked My Status And Im Finally Approved

Wow congratz im so happy for you congratz again a new life is about to begin for you

Yeah thanks, I'm sure you will be next, I will pray for your approval and everyone elses.

I want to thank everyone that gave me advice, or helped me with some of my dumb questions, or anyone that took the time to read my posts. thank you soo much. I think I would've lost my mind without the support of everyone on this forum. Also those who inform themselves with all the recent news about immigration and distribute it to all on this forum. thanks soo much. for those who are still waiting be patient, advice coming from an inpatient short fuse guy, your time will come!! I am very grateful I found this forum.

Yeah, cant wait to finally have a drivers license

It really is a great feeling!! Being approved is awesome but finally having your license..it's the best thing ever. Driving without the fear I was normally accustomed to is such a huge stress lifted off my shoulders. I'm so happy for you and just wait and see how quickly life changes :) I admire your patience! I didn't wait no where near that long! On a side note, just realized you live in california we live around the same area :)

It really is a great feeling!! Being approved is awesome but finally having your license..it's the best thing ever. Driving without the fear I was normally accustomed to is such a huge stress lifted off my shoulders. I'm so happy for you and just wait and see how quickly life changes :) I admire your patience! I didn't wait no where near that long! On a side note, just realized you live in california we live around the same area :)

Are you also in anaheim?