naye9606

Has Anyone Been Interviewed For Daca...i Was Sent A Letter For That

Omg...finally someone that got one too...when did they send yours magaly?..are they also asking for more evidence? Did u file with a lawyer or on your own

When are you guys scheduled for the interview and when did you guys applied? As with delfino i don't know anyone being interviewed.

I filed on Oct 17... biometrics Nov 20. Received the letter yesterday or probably a couple days before but barely checked the mail. I have my interview on June 20. I filed by myself, no lawyer. Basically they want me to bring all the evidence again to make sure I qualify and I'm guessing they will be asking questions because apparently something is not clear. I don't understand because I provided tons of evidence and everything legit. :(

If you have all your evidence in order then you shouldn't have any problem. Take everything to the interview and any additional evidence you can find. Maybe they will ask you things like...What your plans are if you get approved? or things about when you graduated?, what school you went to?. They must just want to verify everything u sent Try not to panic. Wish you luck. Keep us updated.

I have mine on june 13th..im stressing alot too..i get really nervous..i read in to other peoples post..and imma definately gather more evidence...makes me nervous because some of my family members got into some trouble(drugdealing) at the adresses i resided in...also my ex(bby daddy) not

*not that long ago..do u think theyre trying to link me to them...sorry but i come...frm a very bad troublemaking family...i dont want to get nervous if...they ask me