Sign in to follow this  
medinaj06

What Documents Not To Include In Daca App?!?

Ive beem working at my job for 6 years I included all 6 years of paystubs in my application plus I also included a few tax returns. The paystubs dont have the fake social I am using, but the tax returns did and also included my itin number. I was wondering if that would affect my approval by any chance? No criminal background, included high school diploma, college reciepts, school records, school jrotc awards, but like I said a little worried about including the social and itin, anyone else include them and not have an issue in doing so??????

i wouldnt include anything with a fake SSN. if your paystubs show your legal name with no SSN, then i would include them. also if you have bank statements, i would include those as well. anything with your ITIN, as long as it doesnt show the fake SSN, should be fine too.

Thanks, i've heard different things some people said they included them and got approved. Well whats sent is sent hopefully it doesnt cause any problems for my approval. I know I still have awhile to wait. They recieved my app on April 1, got my bios done on May 13, so who knows what the wait period will be, Ive heard some say longer than 3 months, hoping the Nebraska Service Center is faster than the others. Thank yall for the responses!

Even though my taxes had my ITIN number, my w-2's and pay stubs had my fake SSN. I had no problems getting approved. I didn't sent bank statements but I had them just in case. Everyone's case is different though.

Thanks, i've heard different things some people said they included them and got approved. Well whats sent is sent hopefully it doesnt cause any problems for my approval. I know I still have awhile to wait. They recieved my app on April 1, got my bios done on May 13, so who knows what the wait period will be, Ive heard some say longer than 3 months, hoping the Nebraska Service Center is faster than the others. Thank yall for the responses!

considering that there are sept applicant barely being approved, waiting 3 months would be a God sent.

I was in Nebraska service center n thank God I only waited 64 working days so just pray that your bios clear quickly and the person who has ur application is not just sitting down drinking lattes n not doing their job

LOL yea lets hope they stay on top of their jobs, well for now im just going to keep on with life until I get that special text message, hopefully ill be in church when I get it so when I shout out PRAISE JESUS I wont be looked at too funny! Hahaha