aloola

Alien Registration Number Updated

Hi everyone. Today I received a notification that my case had been updated. When I checked my case on the USCIS website, it read, "On May 20, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION." Does anyone have an idea of what this could possibly mean? Do you think it means they're looking at my case? Should I be worried? I am really confused. On May 15th, my address on the I182-D was also updated but I never submitted an additional change of address after April. I've checked case numbers after and before my own, and they too have had the same kind of changes made. Should I contact USCIS or do you think I should wait it out?

It most likely means u got approved it said that to me for my I-765 and it went to card production after a couple of hours and I got approved for the I--821d the next day. It does that to mostly everyone, my friend had the same thing.

It most likely means u got approved it said that to me for my I-765 and it went to card production after a couple of hours and I got approved for the I--821d the next day. It does that to mostly everyone, my friend had the same thing.

Thank you for your input! I'm crossing my fingers hoping you're right.

UPDATE: Ces2792 you were totally right! I just got approved. This feels awesome :D . Thank you again!