Sign in to follow this  
Frederico11

Help Please!!!

hello fellow dreamers

My sister and I sent our DACA applications in at the same time, October 11th 2012, and up to recently have not heard anything. My sister received a Request For Evidence 2 weeks ago so she sent her tax return for the requested year and was approved yesterday!!! I am so happy for her but now I received a RFE for the same year yesterday also. I am posting because i need some help as far as evidence. My bank statements stop the year before the requested year so do my phone statements. I have not been working either since then so i do not have any paystubs or tax returns. Can you guys help me with ideas for evidence so i can get that sent back as soon as possible and hopefully get my approval!!!

thank you in advance

Did you purchase any items online like on ebay, amazon or any other sites? If so, check your e-mail account for receipts. Do you have a facebook account? Did you have any check-ins that show the location and the date during those dates?

@JoseG the year they are requesting for is 2010 so all my ebay transactions and history are no longer available. i did not check in on facebook during this time either. i have a couple pictures tagged with me and that is it.

@profjouster i do not have xbox so no luck there either

I looks like im going to have to think outside the box on this one. 2010 was 3 years ago so a lot of history is not stored for that long