Sign in to follow this  
Bsosa

Hi Just Introducing Myself(:

Hi, im so happy to know this forum exists(:

i'm 24 years old I applied for DACA On september 8, i went to my biometrics app on October 12, and on May 22, 2013 My status changed to RFE :( I sent out my evidence friday May 31.. So now im just waiting :/ its been so long since I applied but I have faith in God(:

Welcome!

you have been waiting for quite a bit =S but the wait will be worth it! ^_^ best of luck! and yes don't loose faith :) your approval will come soon :)

Welcome to your new second family me too i have been waiting since september 27 when they received my application and october 30 i took my bios and still nothing im with california service center

Heyy i am new to this too but my name is Daniel and i sent it in my app on november 26th took my bios december 31st and and still waiting? Sometimes i lose hope and get agrivated but then again i know its coming but it just agrivating because its taken like 3 or 4 months or everyone else i know so why is mine taking 6+ months. Its also really annoying becuz i bought a brand new motorcycle for the summer expexting to recieve my dava approval around reaching y six months but i havnt and cant drive it yet

Hi. Thank you(:

Dont worry. Thats exactly how everyone feels, im sure.

Its been 8 months and im still waiting. The good thing

Is that as soon as they approve you, everything else goes

Fast, like ur ssn, id, and license(:

Hi and welcome!! Dont worry about the rfe I sent mine back May 17 and I got approved May 31, from California!!

Hi arla2004.. Just wanted to ask you something.. After you sent out your rfe, how long did it take for USCIS to receive it?

Hi and welcome!! Dont worry about the rfe I sent mine back May 17 and I got approved May 31, from California!!

Oh that was fast. I sent mine on may 31, its been more than 5 days.

Thank you arla2004.. Im so anxious(: