Sign in to follow this  
TBR2012

Please Advice!i Received A Notice "a Change Was Made Update" My Name Was Updated???

Please Advice! I received a notice "a change was made Update" My Name Was Updated???

My name was updated this is the update i received??? why?? a friend of mine mailed his application the same date i did, and he got approved today and i received this update that my name was updated??? can any one relate to this? should i be worried?

]I HOPE SO, ;) WE ALL HERE DESERVE THIS A SMALL PAPER WILL CHANGE OUR LIFE'S 100%

I think ur gona get approved yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

wow I JUST GOT APPROVED!!! 4 HOURS LATER I RECEIVED TWO EMAILS AND 2 TEXT MESSAGES!! MY APPLICATION GOT APPROVED!! I CRIED I CRIED I SMILED AND CRIED MORE I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS!! THEIR IS HOPE

I got the same message and days later I received letter for an interview with immigrantion but congrats if u get approved

Sidfred02 u might have to go to an interview I got the same and then I was scheduled for an interview the same day of my interview I was approved after the interview but best of luck to u !!