Sign in to follow this  
chuckster954

How Long To Get Ead Card After Approval?

Hey guys, how long does it take to receive the EAD card after it is in production stage? Also I did not receive anything in the mail about the request for more evidence, my lawyer got it, so does that mean I won't receive the approval letter either and the EAD card?

I also got an rfe my lawyer got it and I was approved May 31 st and today May 6 I received my Ead, by the way you get approval letters too I got them yesterday!!You get everything not your lawyer!!

I also got an rfe my lawyer got it and I was approved May 31 st and today May 6 I received my Ead, by the way you get approval letters too I got them yesterday!!You get everything not your lawyer!!

i have the same date as you i was approved May 31 st and i got my EAD card yesterday also May 6.. but i still havent received my approval letters thats weird but oh well we got everything i went to apply for my SS today they said i should get it in a week or two ...congrats to everyone getting approved and for those still waiting it is all worth it at the end!!

hi guys I was just approved yesterday 6/6, so when should I receive my card? also how long should I wait to go get my ss, I heard you have to wait to be in the system is it true??

hi guys I was just approved yesterday 6/6, so when should I receive my card? also how long should I wait to go get my ss, I heard you have to wait to be in the system is it true??

i got approved may 31 st and got it the 6th so give it like a week or less and you will get your card.... i didnt wait i got it yesterday and i went today to apply for the SS they told me i should receive it in two weeks ..good luck!!

Fresita your approve congrats. Wait for the i821d it will change today or tomorrow the most important is the card under production yayy

Fresita22 congrats you're approved!!

The same thing happened to me I guess it takes longer for 821D to update.

thank you alot i hope it gets updated soon