Sign in to follow this  
Fresita22

I Think Im Approved......

Wow congratulations!! l've seen you've been waiting a long time. I feel happy for you!

thank you i still cant believe it i have a lot of mixed emotions but I'm happy

I dont know you but I feel like I do since.i have been on this board you have congratulated everyone.who has gotten approved even tho you were waiting for the longest! im very happy for you finally your wait is done! congrats!

I dont know you but I feel like I do since.i have been on this board you have congratulated everyone.who has gotten approved even tho you were waiting for the longest! im very happy for you finally your wait is done! congrats!

my wait is done but a new life just begun for me thanks you alot

omg Fresita, congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats.  I'm so glad to finally see youve gotten approved.  I was starting to wonder what the hell was taking so long.  You must feel so great knowing the wait is over!

i received 2 text saying to check my status online and i did and for the I765 it says my card is under production and for the I821d says under initial review..................

congrats fresita 22. I have the almost the same time line ad you they received my app on September 26. I also got an rfe which I send back n they receive my respond on January 25th. Since then I've been waiting. I also contacted my congresswoman ..I have a feeling my approval is coming soon.. again congrats n wish you the best ib your future

Thanks everyone i don't have enough words to express how i feel i couldn't even sleep of excitement and happiness thank you to everyone who has help me through this hard months and thanks to this forum that made me feel as if i had a second family who cared for me thank you and to all who are waiting your time time will come sooner or later but it will again thank you and i love u guys :)