Sign in to follow this  
JoseC

Racist Pricks

I don't know if any of you see the NBA finals game 3 last night,and if you did you probably watched this little mariachi sing the national anthem.Check out his performance http://youtu.be/u92yUQfD9HQ

Now check the response of these racist"americans"..http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/52763976629/racist-basketball-fans-pissed-a-mexican-american-boy

Bunch of assholes. 

Like a comment said on Youtube said, they're asking "why is that Mexican singing our national anthem" but they wouldn't be asking "why is that Mexican joining our military" 

Beautiful performance by the way, I like that part at 1:24 when he points and nods at the flag.

Brought me chills when i heard it. People are asking the Spurs to invite him to sing for the next game. It would mean a whole lot if they did invite him again. There is always those who are going to like us, the only thing we can pray for them and let diosito take care of them.

Flawless performance...

Pay no mind guys...they are just a significant minority, living someplace isolated where they still discriminate against people that, according to them, are 'different.'

Also, please keep in mind that the comments do not come from San Antonio or Miami alone...these teams have fans all over the country - yes, even in Ignorantville, USA. I got a little pissed when someone said that 'people in Miami are just as stupid as people in San Antonio...'

That person must have been joking - Miami, racist? HAAHHAAHAHAHAH -  it is like saying that LA, or California in general, is Racist...

Don't let a handful of people spoil a great performance by a talented artist...

I want to hear some of that kid's Rancheras if he has any...

People in San Antonio were actually asking the Spurs to invite him to sing the Anthem for game 4 and for everyone to bring sombreros to support him and fight the racism

The kid is undoubtedly talented, he was a great pick for singing the anthem. However, in my opinion, I think that the charro outfit is a very symbolic thing of Mexico. For him to have to sing the U.S anthem in a charro suit is a bit out of context.

FAir to say times are changing...

The kid is undoubtedly talented, he was a great pick for singing the anthem. However, in my opinion, I think that the charro outfit is a very symbolic thing of Mexico. For him to have to sing the U.S anthem in a charro suit is a bit out of context.

It might be, but that's the kid's image, that's who he is.

Whatever it is its his style who cares what he wears he is dressed as a Mexican cowboy there is cowboys here too and guess who they stole the attire from?...anyway the important thing is what he does in front of the mic and guess what he is doing again tonight so don't hate!!!

No, its not out of context. Thats who he is, why would he wear some baggy jeans and a tshirt if he is a charro. Its like if Lil Wayne shows up as a ranchero if he is a rapper.

No one dounts his talent, awesome kid and maturity level is sky high.

I noticed that more than half of the assholes complaining about the kid singing the anthem cant even spell out their frustration correctly and using ignorant words to describe him.  just goes to show how stupid narrow minded racist people are.  its easy to coward and hide behind a computer and write shit like that.  what was really surprising was all of the black people I saw on there making stupid comments.  damn, seriously!  given their past experiences with racism they should be the LAST ones talking shit.  but I guess like everything else, la raza usually becomes the scapegoats for all the new bullshit.  I cant wait when once again we become the majority in the U.S.  cant wait.  like George Lopez said, "your going to have to go to a museum to see a white person".  HAHA!

Exactly what I was going to say Sotero. There is nothing more unpatriotic than now knowing how to speak, read and write your countrie's most used language, that is basic stuff. Also, I will bet that 90% of the people complaining don't know the words to the anthem themselves. What a shame! We want to be here bc this country is powerful, you can attain yours dreams. People here are smart, talented, and hard workers, that certain monirity that has access to the internet just ruins that thought for all people reading those uneducated comments around the globe. This ignorante minority that has not noticed the changes occurring under their own noses for the last 3 decades. That is beyong ignorance!