Sign in to follow this  
JoseC

Does This Mean Rfe...

post-1905-0-14763200-1371665294_thumb.pnWell as I was trying to check my case (like i do every week) i saw that my status looked like this.Does it mean I'm gonna get hit with a RFE? or the system its just messed up? or what...

You might. Keep checking today and daily as there might be changes. I saw this same note on mine and sure enough a day later it showed I had been sent an RFE. Good luck!

whats an RFE?

Request for Evidence.

People get it when they didn't send enough evidence.

@Jose,

Call and ask like the message says.

Usually when they do a RFE, it is said in the status and yours doesn't say anything.

I already called and ask they put a service request since it has been over 6 months and said i should receive an answer in two weeks wich is going to make it over 7 months lol

no, when an RFE is issued, your status will say so.

basically what is happening is that USCIS website is having problems locating cases. a lot of people seem to have this problem latey. how temporary it is and when will it go away who knows. 

The same thing happened to me, I checked the status of my case like I do every week and my i821d dissapeared ofthe system, but my i765 case was updated, it says my "name was updated" which I don't know what it means....its been like that for like 4 days already...does anybody know?????:/

@alcarolina, I had same thing happen nd when my name was updated, I heard back the same day. This happened to alot of ppl so if u have a email or text set up to receive updates from uscis then you most likely hear back asap prolly same day.

Go to uscis website then to sign up for case update, then register as applicant customer. Then you just fallow nd fill out info they ask for just as u put on application, full name, nd both receipt #s ect. Hope this helps