Sign in to follow this  
Cesarito90

Pursuit Of Happiness

I know how you're feeling.. You just want to know! I haven't even been waiting 5 months. Can't imagine 8. I don't understand why they transferred from Vermont to Nebreska. I feel they should've transferred to Texas where it seems to be going much faster than all the other service centers.

I know how you're feeling.. You just want to know! I haven't even been waiting 5 months. Can't imagine 8. I don't understand why they transferred from Vermont to Nebreska. I feel they should've transferred to Texas where it seems to be going much faster than all the other service centers.

yeaa it sucks , specially because i have tons of opportunities infront of me and i cant take them it frustraste me alot ! :/...yea i dk either, they lack common sense i guess..

I feel the same, I just had to let go two great jobs with good pay and benefits because I'm not approve yet, one of them is like my dream job but with no good social security number and no work card can't apply , so have to wait and keep looking for jobs.

Dude I've been waiting since Oct. I'm on month 8 now and I heard I might require additonal review. :( I'm very scared

woaw thats nuts,  im gnna go on my 9th month by next month and i really REALLY hope i get approve soon, bc idk how much more review they can do to my application..but lets just keep a  positive attitude tho, thats the least we could do.

I feel the same, I just had to let go two great jobs with good pay and benefits because I'm not approve yet, one of them is like my dream job but with no good social security number and no work card can't apply , so have to wait and keep looking for jobs.

dang i know how that is, i had a job with good pay and benefits near my house but i had to let it go for the same reason and i got a job offer to work at univision here in miami and i still have a chance but i gtta hurry up, so idk i really hope i get approved soon :/