Sign in to follow this  
Pjbandera

Nebraska Rfe Approvals?

If you sent back what they were requesting, it doesn't matter what Service Center it is, you will get approved.

Good luck.

I hope your right, i honestly haven't even been able to sleep just looking at all these posts and seeing almost nothing from nebraska plus anyone with rfe from there!

I hope your right, i honestly haven't even been able to sleep just looking at all these posts and seeing almost nothing from nebraska plus anyone with rfe from there!

Don't worry too much about it. All Service Centers follow the same guidelines and procedures. There's less and less applications under review each month so you might not see a lot of people online posting like before.

Don't worry  too much about it. All Service Centers follow the same guidelines and procedures. There's less and less applications under review each month so you might not see a lot of people online posting like before.

Thanks for the encouragement! I did see the chart you posted, i cant believe that so many are still pending from november and december!

Thanks for the encouragement! I did see the chart you posted, i cant believe that so many are still pending from november and december!

And OCT it seems like oct people are super stuck

I received an rfe from Nebraska and sent in everything on the 8th of this month and I just received an notification that they ordered production of my card.  Although the i821 doesnt say it was approved yet.