Sign in to follow this  
S_martinez

I-765 Approved But No Ead Card

I was approved on June 10th for I-765 and received approved letter 5 days later. I still have not received my ead card and case status is still on Post Decision Activity! Am I still under normal processing time?

Have you recieved an email telling you they have mailed it out? Once they mail it they send you an email telling you when they've sent it!

I just received the email telling me my case was approved but its been a month since I received the letter on the mail. I haven't receive te card or any other emails about my case

Congrats on your approval. :)

I just received the email telling me my case was approved but its been a month since I received the letter on the mail. I haven't receive te card or any other emails about my case

Ok so you just recieved the email that says your card has been sent to production? If so give it about a week and you'll have it, they send out separate emails for deferred action and the employment authorization card....

No my case status online is in post decision activity since I been approved a month ago it has not change to card production ! I called the uscis immigration center today and they sent a notice to the California center and they told me to wait 2 weeks to get a reply from them !

Ok well you wont get your EAD card until you recieve the email that they have approved you amd your card was sent to production, being approved for deferred action doesn't always mean you'll get approved for the EAD. Wish you the best of luck!

They approved both of my applications already. I'm just desperately waiting to get the physical card! Thank you and wish you the best of luck too. Congratulations on getting approved :)