Sign in to follow this  
andrei

After 6+ Months I Finally Got Approved!

I know i didn't keep a timeline here, i did it more on a mental note, hah but after 6 in a half months I finally got approved!

I got 2 emails from USCIS saying my I821D was approved as well as the authorization for employment, and got an email shortly after saying they shipped out my EAD card w/ a tracking number and everything and it's expected to arrive on the 20th! So now my question is,
what's next?

Do I use that EAD card to get my CA ID, SSN card and everything? or should I wait until the other letter they sent out with the approval of the I821D gets in the mail? and What's exactly in that letter? or is it just a notice like a *proof of purchase or *receipt so to speak 

and what did you guys do after you guys got approved? nothing related to getting your license and other things? like any personal celebrations? planned an event? did something that required an ID? anything! I'm curious because a lot of people have been there for me since day 1 (friends/family) and I wanted to do something in celebration but not sure what, as well as do something for myself.

congrats...

you can get ur ss with your  EAD, make sure to also take your birth certificate with you.

not sure about the other ids tho...since i live in az i cant get them so idk how it works

the letter i think it just says you have been approved for DACA, mine got lost in the mail

to celebrate i didnt do anything, i was going but things didnt work out..ohh well no biggie lol

but it would be fun to have a carne asada or something. :)