arcane

Places To Travel With Daca

With DACA (after you obtain a DL or state ID), you can travel to these places:

- All 50 states (including Alaska & Hawaii)
- Puerto Rico
- American Samoa
- United States Virgin Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Guam

source: http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/five-e...222736917.html

some DREAMers have already shared their stories traveling to Puerto rico and the Virgin Islands without any issues.

Virgin Islands was always an unattainable dream of mine, maybe if I get approved I could finally fulfill it! Wonder how much do I need to save up.. 

Well now you can. Anyone with a valid State ID or DL can travel since a passport is not necessary and traveling to US territories are allowed (since we are not allowed to leave the country). 

This Christmas i will be going to puerto rico.

Am very happy. My husband is puerto rican and am a mother of two kids. Am a dreamer and i decide to wait for years for this big opportunity and do it on my own not getting help from my husband. Am currently a college student. I want to tell u guy's everything in this life is possible. Just believe it, dream it and one day u will live it!!!. Thank you lord for letting me share my s

What do you have to do in order to travel? Like do you have to get a passport or something? I have a passport from when I came as a visitor when I was a little girl but it is expired..

Don't you need a passaport to travel on a cruise?

Yes you do. We are not authorize to go on cruises because they leave the US and territories. Leaving the country violates our DACA