Sign in to follow this  
stolenlacs

Thank You God!!!!

My app was received on 1/28 and did my bio 2/26.  On July 28th I made an e-request because it had been 6 months and just today at 9:30am received an email and txt saying my name was updated. Just now at 1:40 I received an email and txt saying 

On August 5, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

:D Nothing yet for the work permit but I hope it is updated today as well!!!! This forum has been a great help for me, and has helped me in so many ways.  All the users here have been nothing but nice , it is refreshing to see and know that this is a place where people support one another and I want to thank you all for everything.

Thank you everyone and yes the work permit was approved 5 hours later! they updated that they mailed me the notices but not the card yet. After 17 years without legal presence I can finally walk with my head held high! Good luck to everyone! and THANK YOU!

I know how you feel I just got approved for my I-765 a couple minutes ago!! First they approved my daca last month and finally after waiting one month they approved my I-765!!!