Sign in to follow this  
KAIIN3

How Did You Proved That You Were Here In June 15Th?

So I'm having trouble proving that I was here on June 15, does it has to be the exact date or can be also close to that date?

something that covers that date..

i used my lease agreement which was actually signed on may 31st 2012 but it was a one year term.

i haven't gotten an RFE back saying that it wasn't enough evidence.. but if i did, they have got to be some of the most retarded people in this country

I sent a copy of a confirmation e-mail that I got from ebay because I purchased a USB charger on June 10, 2012.

It also says, "Ship to: My name an address" so it was perfect to show that I was going to get something delivered to my house within a few days.

The same day I also checked into facebook at a local Festival that's held in my town, so I sent a copy of that facebook listing also, dated June 10, 2012.

I sent a copy of a confirmation e-mail that I got from ebay because I purchased a USB charger on June 10, 2012.

It also says, "Ship to: My name an address" so it was perfect to show that I was going to get something delivered to my house within a few days.

The same day I also checked into facebook at a local Festival that's held in my town, so I sent a copy of that facebook listing also, dated June 10, 2012.

Can facebook pictures be also shown as proof? 

Can facebook pictures be also shown as proof? 

I don't see why not. As long as they are taken in a place that can be verified to be within the U.S. 

For example I sent some pictures as proof of continuous residence that were taken at San Francisco and in the background is the Golden Gate bridge. Another photograph was taken inside a Chuck E. Cheese which I don't believe exist in Mexico. Another photograph was at Universal Studios Hollywood and a few others which can't be verified, but were taken inside my house and other's at my uncle's house that I sent anyways. All of the photographs were dated.

I don't see why not. As long as they are taken in a place that can be verified to be within the U.S. 

For example I sent some pictures as proof of continuous residence that were taken at San Francisco and in the background is the Golden Gate bridge. Another photograph was taken inside a Chuck E. Cheese which I don't believe exist in Mexico. Another photograph was at Universal Studios Hollywood and a few others which can't be verified, but were taken inside my house and other's at my uncle's house that I sent anyways. All of the photographs were dated.

I see... I got a few pictures of my birthday, May 16 2012 which is one month before they announced the Deferred Action the picture is taken inside of my house, but in the back ground shows some ROSS Store bags which they arent none in mexico as well, I believe I can send those right?

I have very little proof for 2011 and 2012, I have a rental agreement for the end of 2011 until mid June 2012. Will this be enough proof to show them that i was paying rent in the end of 2011 till mid june 2012? If so do need to show rent receipts as well?

When Asked to prove if you been in the country since 2007, are they specifically asking me to prove that year also or just the years after it...08, 09, 10, 11, 12?

When Asked to prove if you been in the country since 2007, are they specifically asking me to prove that year also or just the years after it...08, 09, 10, 11, 12?

From June 15, 2007 up until the time you file your application.

I have very little proof for 2011 and 2012, I have a rental agreement for the end of 2011 until mid June 2012. Will this be enough proof to show them that i was paying rent in the end of 2011 till mid june 2012? If so do need to show rent receipts as well?

this is exactly what i did.. just something officially dated that refers to your presence at that time..

what about the rent agreement for 2012 - 2013?

perhaps you can even get the rental company to sign an affidavit saying that you were actually there in mid june too?